Thread: Suggestion Thread

Suggestion Thread

Hopefully the Idiots will remain out of this thread and we can have a proper suggestion thread..

Mine is..
    Get the POTD name right, it's CL 63 AMG, I'm pretty sure it's just a typing error but just so someone knows..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

how about a general automotive questions thread within the technical forum? Ive got a question brewing, but didnt think it warranted a whole new thread devoted to it...... ive searched for similar stuff but didnt come across anything.
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Get the POTD name right, it's CL 63 AMG, I'm pretty sure it's just a typing error but just so someone knows..
    Nothing a quick PM could not have solved ...
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    how about a general automotive questions thread within the technical forum? Ive got a question brewing, but didnt think it warranted a whole new thread devoted to it...... ive searched for similar stuff but didnt come across anything.
    Yeah, I know how you feel. I had a question about refueling for race cars and I started a new thread for it. I don't think it needed a new thread but the only way it could be answered would be starting a new thread. An official one about automotive questions would be great.

I was thinking of this lately, I think it would definately be unique and VERY handy.

Is it technically possible to have RSS Feeds for a thread one wishes to watch ? So that everythime you want to check for updates, you just go over it and you have a very easy glance if there are any new posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    If you have a question just ask it or make the thread you suggested. You don't get charged per thread you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    I was thinking of this lately, I think it would definately be unique and VERY handy.

Is it technically possible to have RSS Feeds for a thread one wishes to watch ? So that everythime you want to check for updates, you just go over it and you have a very easy glance if there are any new posts.
    Not right now.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information