Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: What a crazy coincedence...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    White Rock BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,092

    What a crazy coincedence...

    This morning, while going to a hockey game (my game), I saw a silver on black Ford GT on the road. It looked so sweet in real life! I saw it again at night on my way to dinner. My dad was just getting on the highway, when I saw 5 cops and a tow truck. The southbound way was closed...the GT...the exact same one, was on the grass between the two roads. Without a rear bumper, screwed drivers door, and heavily dented front fascia. I would've taken a pic but my dad didn't listen:sad: I feel sorry for the car

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    6,066
    Your life must be complete now.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    6,985
    I seen a drunk Irish man wearing G-Unit clothing while harassing a blow snorting prostitute in front of a Sam Goody at 11:15 AM on a Saturday.

    My life is Complete now.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    6,066
    Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I seen a drunk Irish man wearing G-Unit clothing while harassing a blow snorting prostitute in front of a Sam Goody at 11:15 AM on a Saturday.

    My life is Complete now.
    What was quiggs doing in northern New York?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,567
    Pretty zaney.
    All about the t-tops

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Once I saw a 550 Barchetta, a Zonda F, a MC12 and a Carrera GT, in the street, the same day... Seriously, who cares?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    This morning, while going to a hockey game (my game), I saw a silver on black Ford GT on the road. It looked so sweet in real life! I saw it again at night on my way to dinner. My dad was just getting on the highway, when I saw 5 cops and a tow truck. The southbound way was closed...the GT...the exact same one, was on the grass between the two roads. Without a rear bumper, screwed drivers door, and heavily dented front fascia. I would've taken a pic but my dad didn't listen:sad: I feel sorry for the car
    Where did it happen?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,068
    If you don't care, don't post. Leave it to die. Simple.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    brisbane - sub-tropical land of mangoes
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    If you don't care, don't post. Leave it to die. Simple.
    if there's one thing my job has taught me, it's that some things need some assistance in dying
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,068
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    if there's one thing my job has taught me, it's that some things need some assistance in dying
    Well, as much as you'd like to, you can't give Gtek-i the double barrels...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    White Rock BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Where did it happen?
    The onramp from Surrey, the one by the Keg and the Pennzoil. Once you get on the hwy, you go downhill. It was before the small bridge.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kyushu
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    if there's one thing my job has taught me, it's that some things need some assistance in dying
    thank you dr. kevorkian
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Burnaby BC
    Posts
    704
    Well hell, for us here in Vancouver this is news as I had no idea untill now that there were any GT's in the lower mainland.

    Gtek, are you going to go to the Auto Show when it comes up?
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy Dancing!
    By MysteriousGT1 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
  2. Crazy Drifting - Cockpit Camera
    By Alastor in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 06:32 AM
  3. Crazy Japanese Movie Triggers Crazy Dreams..
    By Rebirth of Xar in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 09:46 AM
  4. some crazy s*it
    By shr0olvl in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 12:29 PM
  5. you guys know nothing of crazy!
    By whiteballz in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •