Thread: european distinction

european distinction

Hi all ,
    long time i haven't been posting here ^^
    well perhaps i should start with traditional "best wishes to all" now you know you can get all mine ^^ , get rich , fine , happy in love and keep posting ! (make what I do not what I say )
    So! I would like to request the agreement of UCP owners to use photos of the site to complete a file i have to write and illustrate in order to pass my european distinction in the following months , the topic is the 24 hours of Le Mans , so , I just hope you're okay ^^.every help and documents are welcome=).
    Thanks in advance , take care all
    Vincent

If you are wanting to use any of the official UCP pictures then you will have to ask Wouter Melissen for permission. Drop him a PM ( tho' he's skiing in France this week !! )

If you are wanting to use images from the forums - here - then you need to ask the poster to provide who the copyright owner is and if them for permission to use.

Otherwise the examiners might look VERY negatively on your report.

There are many professional sites with pictures and e-mails to them may give you permission to use some of their images as long as you retain clear copyright images. You can have any of my images from Le Mans if it helps.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 01-27-2007 at 02:41 PM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thank you , I appreciate your proposal . I've already been abused because i didn't respect the copyrights , I informed about it ^^

What exactly is european distinction, if you don't mind my asking?

no prob' you're welcome ^^
    Actually , we have three different kind of sections in French highschool:
    the general one , where you follow the traditional studies
    the european section , we have more English lessons in the week , one hours of mathematics in English , and therefore one more exam at the end + a file in English to present orally(to get a "european distinction")
    and finally the Abitur section , they practice German in first foreign language , in opposite of me , mine first is English.
    Usually , the european section is reserved students who got better results than the average of the others during middle school, and the Abitur section is reserved to the elit , the most intelligent and hard-workers I guess so

Well , I'm very confused and I hope you understood , it's very late here and I'm tired^^
    Tell me if you didn't understand my explainations , I'll try to write it better ^^

I just learnt something.

strange , I thought you'd already heard about it , they're many famous highschool as Henry lV or Louis le grand wich recrute only in European and Abitur sections

Yeah that's strange... I'm in a 'prestigious' private school myself, and I've never heard about such a thing. I know a friend who has half of his taught lessons in spanish, could that have anything to do with what you're saying about?

I don't think so ,sections here don't depend of the spanish rate per week

Thread Information