Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 24 hours of Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Shame really, he has a good business idea and fortunately shared it with us so now any one of us can do a deal with Wouter to chop his up-to-the-minute pics from events and sell them with 10% going to UCP me excluided, never was that good
    Just HAD to drop you a personal note;

THAT would be a VERY BAD IDEA, as it would lead to a BIG lawsuit for the site,
    DO NOT even THINK about it,

it is a trademarked and copyright protected product !!!
    I have already written to WM to straighten this all out.

You have been Warned.

yeah, I am still here !!!

I just got the last laugh on ALL of you !!!...now This is THE Attitude I been explaining to YOU here...Peace .....I'm OUTTA here of my own Choice this time !!!!
    BTW,....You just got OWNED>&.... I'll be Back to collect soon too. LOL.
    Last edited by REDcorvette; 02-04-2007 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by REDcorvette

You have been Warned.

I just got the last laugh on ALL of you !!!...now This is THE Attitude I been explaining to YOU here...Peace .....I'm OUTTA here of my own Choice this time !!!!
    He's back.

..hasn't suprised me, though your half assed threats and claims on "ownage" are a blatant show of stupidity and lack of logic on your behalf.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Manipulating pictures using computer software and selling them is an idea that only you can pursue?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Pathetic.

You have been Warned.

ive never seen such extensive use of colours, bold and underline...any bets for a third post?...
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    ive never seen such extensive use of colours, bold and underline...any bets for a third post?...
    Any bets for a third username?
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

What a chump.
    We have the proof of his inability to be a serious business owner.
    Hasn't a CLUE on basic copyright law ... so much so that I'd be VERY concerned if I was a photographer on him treating the copyright properly.

If someone choses to manipulate an image in the style of DaVinci or any other artist then as long as the original image is not thiers there is no copyright issue. GO seek out a lawyer before making threats.

Maybe time to scan his portfolio to see if any of the images are ours
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 02-04-2007 at 02:04 PM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

You have been Warned.

OOH!!! We're so scared!!!!!

C'mon, why the hell would Woulter let you handle the chopping on this forum?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

So what was the master plan he had with wouter?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

This guy makes me want to create a virus that I could send to his computer to make his monitor shoot him in the face.

Johnny, he was gonna "steel teh internetz!!!11!!1"
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    C'mon, why the hell would Woulter let you handle the chopping on this forum?
    Like Wouter even cares right now.. he's on vacation.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

out of curiosity does anyone know if it is even possible to sue someone over the internet/internationally? i'm not retarded so i haven't tried it.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Sue them over content posted on the internet or go through the legal post via the internet ?
    To the latter you could say yes as you could contact, guide and pay lawyers to operate the legal system in the country of the poster
    So far, you can't do legal things "automatically" over the internet ... god could you imagine what the world would be like if you could ? All the noobs, kids and wimps generating lawsuits because someone called them an idiot
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

"I Call A Slander Lawsuit on you!"

And the judge just sits there, bangs his hammer and says "STFU N00b!"

this could actually have potential..........
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    out of curiosity does anyone know if it is even possible to sue someone over the internet/internationally? i'm not retarded so i haven't tried it.
    According to MrDETROITMETAL, he threatened us with legal action. Oh wait... he was retarded.

NVM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    out of curiosity does anyone know if it is even possible to sue someone over the internet/internationally?
    If you mean can a person sue another person in another country, then yes; it is possible.

Say if you were to, for instance, print something in the media about me doing something untoward that was not true, I could sue you for libel through the Australian courts, provided that I had a case under Australian law.

However, it does depend on the person "breaking the law" doing so in a country where they are actually breaking the law.

For example, the RIAA is attempting to sue a Russian music distribution website for several trillion dollars in damages, because the site does not pay for distribution rights.

However, the RIAA has no case, because according to Russian copyright law the website has acted lawfully.

In the case of "MrBrainsofPuddingBatter"; he seems to be saying he will attempt to bring legal action against people selling digitally manipulated images, which is an utter nonsense.

The only case he would have would be if you Right Click > Save As'd his work (why?) and then set up your own website selling (or at least attempting to) them, but again; only so long as that was illegal in the country you were operating.

He doesn't own the copyright to the original images, and he doesn't have copyright on putting a blurry car in front of a blurry background.
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 02-05-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information