Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 hours of Daytona

LMFAO!!!!!!

Congratulations though, i don't know how you do it, but you must be some kind of con-man to get people to buy the shit you call art work....

yeah, Im a friggin master artist remember !!!....hey its all about making the connection to real people, the ability to deliver something new and unique that gives them a kick in the pants, and that they can relate to.

Of course presenting these the way I did was unprecedented, nobody else has the "guts" to do "LIVE"
    chops of a race as it is happening, I keep tellin you all it is all about INTENT & CONCEPT...you can be the best artist in the entire world and if you dont know how to make it REAL for people, it wont matter at all. You wont even be famous after you die, cuz nobody will have given a damn.

Art is NOT just about making pretty pictures, or even technical skill,it is about turning people on inside to themselves, by presenting an ICON that allows and inspires them to do so.

The LAST thing it is about is Impressing yourself or others.

NOW that is what I define as HUMBLE. ....and this is the way I exhibit that quality. I just put it all on the line and do what I do, no fear, no excuses, no doubt & no BS.

That is professional grade PERFORMANCE !

speednine;
    Why would you think of it as a "CON"...???? Thats such an arrogant comment.
    because YOU would not do it ?..or cant?...or because you think the images are less than your perfect standards (yeah right)....have I even seen a chop from YOU ?
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 05:59 PM.

Oh boy ..I can see 'nother shitstorm brewing here again!!!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL

Art is NOT just about making pretty pictures, or even technical skill,it is about turning people on inside to themselves, by presenting an ICON that allows and inspires them to do so.

speednine;
    Why would you think of it as a "CON"...???? Thats such an arrogant comment.
    because YOU would not do it ?..or cant?...or because you think the images are less than your perfect standards (yeah right)....have I even seen a chop from YOU ?
    Sounds like a crappy excuse for a crappy artist. the funny thing is, most artist are crap and can call anything art.

You won't ever see a chop from me, why? because i suck at the computer and know where my talents are, i don't try to pass off a golden turd as art. You on the other hand polish many turds. Maybe you should move on to car salesman, sounds like you are good at selling things though.

EDIT; By the way, ill say anything i want to you or can get away with on this board, and without anything to back it up. Why? because i can. I may be arrogant but i won't lie to you, your art sucks, and you ahve less then a handful of mediocre art.
    Last edited by speednine; 01-29-2007 at 08:31 PM.

LOL....AND YOUR A REAL [edited] TOO !

you forgot to post that, but I think it is pretty clear by what you did post anyway !

So you cant chop, think All art is crap, yet feel compelled to respond to mine !...lmao, I love it !

BTW for all of the rest of you who actually like what we did, and are obviously in the Majority of viewers if not posters here, WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN.

Starting with speedweek at Daytona and all weekend of the Daytona 500 we will be posting the
    "Live" Racing Art from all the NASCAR races at Daytona !...along with live links to NASCAR & SPEED TV so you can track the action from our site & see the new pictures of the action as it happens, ....and THX again for making our 24 hour race presentation a HUGE HIT !!!
    Last edited by Rockefella; 01-29-2007 at 09:52 PM.

If...

you "guys" actually sold a GTO that looked like that one on your site,which I highly doubt,would you mind posting a REAL picture of it.I mean if I owned a business that did that Id want people to see the real work my "company" can do.Also,if you are recieving the photos from photographers that arent paid by your "company" and modifying them to make a profit isnt that copyright infringment?You have photos on your "companys" site from SeriousWheels.com.,NetCarShow.com...etc.Are those websites recieving monetary compenration for providing you with the base of your "art"?Also if you havent sold the HHR on your "companys" website please take a picture of it so we all can see your "companys" abilities.Im sure it will be sold or un-available for photography about the time you read this but please try.Also what type of licensing do you have to use Dale Earnhardt Jr.s likeness to sell a vehicle?Just curious from a business standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_doodz
    you "guys" actually sold a GTO that looked like that one on your site,which I highly doubt,would you mind posting a REAL picture of it.I mean if I owned a business that did that Id want people to see the real work my "company" can do.Also,if you are recieving the photos from photographers that arent paid by your "company" and modifying them to make a profit isnt that copyright infringment?You have photos on your "companys" site from SeriousWheels.com.,NetCarShow.com...etc.Are those websites recieving monetary compenration for providing you with the base of your "art"?Also if you havent sold the HHR on your "companys" website please take a picture of it so we all can see your "companys" abilities.Im sure it will be sold or un-available for photography about the time you read this but please try.Also what type of licensing do you have to use Dale Earnhardt Jr.s likeness to sell a vehicle?Just curious from a business standpoint.
    I bought his paintings for $1,000,000 and a car for $500,000 because they're the best!
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

^^^^ yes we license ALL of the pictures used to make works that we sell. Not that it is any of your business, nor can I disclose that information here obviously, likewise the cars we sell are to private parties and it is thier choice to display photos or not at this time. The HHR is in the development stage right now, but I will be happy to post a "build up" thread as we go along if thats what you would like to see ? Because it is a new model (Panel Van) we have not taken delivery of it yet, and it will be used all year as a show car before we release it to a new owner.
    I can do that for you tho if you want, as that car is being done for promotional purposes anyway. THX for asking.

Um Rocky...I ain't got your check YET !!!!

^^^^ yes we license ALL of the pictures used to make works that we sell. Not that it is any of your business, nor can I disclose that information here obviously, likewise the cars we sell are to private parties and it is thier choice to display photos or not at this time. The HHR is in the development stage right now, but I will be happy to post a "build up" thread as we go along if thats what you would like to see ? Because it is a new model (Panel Van) we have not taken delivery of it yet, and it will be used all year as a show car before we release it to a new owner.
    I can do that for you tho if you want, as that car is being done for promotional purposes anyway. THX for asking.
    You don't have ANY pictures of a completed car?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I was...

Um Rocky...I ain't got your check YET !!!!

Expecting an answer just like that sad to say.And Rockefella no they dont have any pictures because of this and that and blah blah blah...Where are you getting the Panel version from?G.M.? Its not a production vehicle so Im sure you guys will have to pay a very large amount for it.Then "wrap" it...lol...then add the liscensing from Dale Jr....must just be to get the Stingray Studios name out there.A publicity stunt.Id LOVE to see the buildup of it.Also did you sell the GTO concept just like the picture or was it a plain old GTO that you guys "wrapped".Again buying a concept vehicle from G.M. would be very expensive.Just curious.

^^^ understand this, we are a new company and the GTO was the only car we did, and I cannot show pictures of it anymore because the right to do that was sold with the car, OK ? Thats one reason the price was so steep, another was because it was a NEW CAR, had lots of custom work, inside and out, it looked like the picture and well...sorry I cant help you out on that now as it belongs to somebody else.

The HHR is different, and I will be happy to do that as we go along on it, as we intend to use it as a show car for one year anyway and it will be photographed alot !! We have an arrangement with GM that enables us to "purchase" cars and resell them with GM warranties intact following our customizing work. Basically we are an Art Studio, but GM is very good to us as we are promoting thier cars and trucks in a positive and exciting manner. That is ALL I can tell you.

Meanwhile here is another show car we want to build, tho obviously it will be a little further down the raod before we can do this, but it is definately in our plans to do so and we are working on designs for a Pontiac G6 GXP that we expect to get soon as well as the HHR and a Corvette Z06 !...ALL of these will become show cars for our Race Tour 2007. Where we will actually "Paint" a car in front of a live audience with various drivers from NASCAR and other racing series "competeing" against me, ....each of us doing one side of the car !!!
    Of course it is a Show, and is all in fun...But thats what we do !!...and it sells Art & Cars.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Im not sure...

how many people on Ultimatecarpage.com have either googled this guy or looked him up on Yahoo.Just do it for fun.He has been...(cant say IS because he gets banned frequently) a member of...dodgeforum.com,cheersandgears.com.,carchops.c om.,streetfire.net.,photoshopchop.com.,photoshoped up.com.,...and many others...posting MANY "artistic"posts.I must say it is VERY cool that a distinguished artist/business man like yourself has so much free time.Cant wait to see the HHR build up.

doodz....part of our marketing strategy has been to reach out via these fourms to the public and promote our ART, our websites and our automotive products. I am the front man, so I do that.
    Even if you personally dislike some of the pictures or disagree with me personally, thats OK as it still promotes our site, of course another thing that was our intent was to find and deal with adverse reactions and overcome them as part of our presentation.

What we decided was that a direct confrontation was the best way to benefit from such comments, as it produces interest and is entertaining as well for the General website audiences.

So in a way, your doubtful comments are only helping to lend more creditability to our business, tho I am pretty sure you did not intend for that, in spite of whatever you may think the facts prove out my posts and show that indeed we are doing and producing exactly what we represent and back the claims made in such posts.

Now of course this tactic causes problems for some people who are less open minded about things in general or for those who insist that I play by thier rules, which I am not too apt to do. So, yeah I leave or get banned from a site, (actually three so far..LOL) but those sites are useless to me anyway, and more than half the members there supported what I was doing anyway, and pm me all the time in support of my actions, So it was the mangagement that was just looking for an excuse, and they made one up against me and thats that. No Big deal.
    Most of the sites I am STILL a member of and contribute to each of them all the time.
    ...and the really funny thing to you will be that I am well recieved on ALL of them Now.

I am who I am and I do what I say I am going to do.
    My business stands behind me on all of this.

...and THX....oh but wait a minute, lemme SHOW you exactly what I'm talking about (this will probably drive you nuts too)...but I do this kind of thing when other people ASK me to work with them or help them on these other sites that you mentioned, as it is part of my "JOB" to do so because it does create new business for the studio.

Here you'll LOVE this one, & not my design either !!! drawing in the corner was the "other" guys picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 04:32 AM.

doodz....part of our marketing strategy has been to reach out via these fourms to the public and promote our ART, our websites and our automotive products.
    May I suggest that it is time to stop, then.
    The forum is NOT provided for "free" parasitic marketing programs.
    Please, remove all your links, by all means continue posting your pics but no more reference to your site please.
    If you wish to do proper "professional" promotion and marketing then Wouter will be more than happy to discuss fees with you.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

<3333333
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Thread Information