Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 hours of Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    May I suggest that it is time to stop, then.
    The forum is NOT provided for "free" parasitic marketing programs.
    Please, remove all your links, by all means continue posting your pics but no more reference to your site please.
    If you wish to do proper "professional" promotion and marketing then Wouter will be more than happy to discuss fees with you.
    I Have talked with Wouter, and let me say this, I am NOT the one who Constantly brings up my business ventures here at all. There seems to be a fasination with what I do for some reason here, all I do IS post a picture, the rest is done by the posters here and NOT me.

So...How many times have I asked them NOT to bring my business into the posts here ?....practically EVERY thread after they did that on their own. DON'T BLAME ME, I just answered their questions the best I could to explain it.

There is Nothing parasitic about it, I was just being HONEST. I think that is a FAIR assessment of fact here. Also in fair exchange right now, my site carries a direct link to this site, so if their is an exchange of viewers that is the free choice of each individual and that is all. I am NOT posting here to make money, or even to get opinions for my business per se, but there is an entertainment value inherent in Every Site that cannot be denied.

There will soon be an opportunity to do a promotion with this site however and I will be contacting WM to layout the entire relationship Very Soon as we have had preliminary talks concerning, so you see;
    AGAIN by YOUR post I have to EXPLAIN MY business here ONCE MORE !!

...or I could just be RUDE and Ignore you all ???

I think it would be a lot better if people here simply ACCEPT what I do and leave it alone, look at my pictures and comment ON THEM, as I have asked repeatedly. ...rather than concerning themselves with ME or my motivations here, which should be of no consequence at all !!!

I do not understand how that is unreasonable to expect.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    I Have talked with Wouter, and let me say this, I am NOT the one who Constantly brings up my business ventures here at all. There seems to be a fasination with what I do for some reason here, all I do IS post a picture, the rest is done by the posters here and NOT me.

So...How many times have I asked them NOT to bring my business into the posts here ?....practically EVERY thread after they did that on their own. DON'T BLAME ME, I just answered their questions the best I could to explain it.

There is Nothing parasitic about it, I was just being HONEST. I think that is a FAIR assessment of fact here. Also in fair exchange right now, my site carries a direct link to this site, so if their is an exchange of viewers that is the free choice of each individual and that is all. I am NOT posting here to make money, or even to get opinions for my business per se, but there is an entertainment value inherent in Every Site that cannot be denied.

There will soon be an opportunity to do a promotion with this site however and I will be contacting WM to layout the entire relationship Very Soon as we have had preliminary talks concerning, so you see;
    AGAIN by YOUR post I have to EXPLAIN MY business here ONCE MORE !!

...or I could just be RUDE and Ignore you all ???

I think it would be a lot better if people here simply ACCEPT what I do and leave it alone, look at my pictures and comment ON THEM, as I have asked repeatedly. ...rather than concerning themselves with ME or my motivations here, which should be of no consequence at all !!!

I do not understand how that is unreasonable to expect.
    Who brought up your business in this thread spammy??

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...98&postcount=1

^^^ ya know AGAIN ..that was done as a Free Choice entertainment thing, and it was done for FUN not Money and we are doing again too for the Daytona 500, it does NOT make me money to do that either, matter of fact it COSTS me to do it. I do it because I LOVE AUTO RACING and to share that enthusiastic emotion with anyone else who simply wants to LOOK at MY PICTURES. You cant BUY those pictures during the event, we dont sell them that way, it is FREE ! As matter of fact, you cant buy those pictures yet even today !!!...and you wont be able to until I complete all the needed things to do so.

I don't see that as being at cross purposes here at all, considering that all this "chop forum" is about is LOOKING at pictures of cars !!!...and That is the ONLY time I offered a reason to come to my site if you want to, but that is a benefit to this site as well as cross traffic increases on both sites as a result. Freedom of Choice is all that is. OTHER sites had a much more reasonable response to that thread too...and not One mention of my Business did they make either !!!;
    http://forums.streetfire.net/showthr...t=15386&page=2
    Obviously the VIEWERS here and elsewhere appreciated the opportunity to watch someone Make pictures as the race happened, and LOOKING cost them nothing ! So how can you consider that spam, when all it is really is a chance to see some new pictures, just like here.

So, still NO more comments on the PICTURES huh ?
    Amazing.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 04:21 PM.

^^^ ya know AGAIN ..that was done as a Free Choice entertainment thing, and it was done for FUN not Money and we are doing again too for the Daytona 500, it does NOT make me money to do that either, matter of fact it COSTS me to do it. I do it because I LOVE AUTO RACING and to share that enthusiastic emotion with anyone else who simply wants to LOOK at MY PICTURES. You cant BUY those pictures during the event, we dont sell them that way, it is FREE !

I don't see that as being at cross purposes here at all, considering that all this "chop forum" is about is LOOKING at pictures of cars !!!...and That is the ONLY time I offered a reason to come to my site if you want to, but that is a benefit to this site as well as cross traffic increases on both sites as a result. Freedom of Choice is all that is.

So, still NO more comments on the PICTURES huh ?
    Amazing.
    It's still considered as spam you know?
    I guess you don't understand that don't you?
    A mod has already asked you to remove the links to your site.. still you have not done that...

And I have no comments to your pics.. And I believe it's for the best that I keep it that way. And for your information: You are not to decide what or where I can post in this forum. So I can post whatever I want in "your" thread.. Why don't you create your own forum on your own site?
    There you and all your fans can be one happy family

^^^Say whatever you like here, post whatever you want and I will do the same. End of story. I have stated my reasons, which is more than you are willing to do, and it stands as is....why should I remove a link when I have a link to here on my site with consent ????

And for your information we do have started our own forum as well, thank you. So I think that it is best for me to ONLY respond to comments on my pictures from this point forward, as I have asked and asked for you all to do as well.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 04:36 PM.

^^^Say whatever you like here, post whatever you want and I will do the same. End of story. I have stated my reasons, which is more than you are willing to do, and it stands as is.
    Can you interpret that for me?
    I'm a bit tired..

What is your reasons?
    More/sales?
    Reasons for posting pictures?
    Reasons for posting loong excuses and explanations?

And do you want a reason from me?
    Why I bugger you?
    Is that so hard to understand?

Edit: saw your edit, and cheers.. thx bai..

doodz....part of our marketing strategy has been to reach out via these fourms to the public and promote our ART, our websites and our automotive products. I am the front man, so I do that.
    Look ... my first post on the subject was in response to that comment.

A comment where YOU clarified YOUR purpose for being here.

A purpose IN YOUR OWN WORDS which is clearly to promote your products, art adn website.

That is SPAM.

You have been asked nicely to correct that error.
    SOmethign many other spammers NEVER get the chance to do - they are immediately BANNED.

Your chops will interest a number of UCPers and you have been given the benefit of the doubt on your posts. Go remove the spamming links and pointers and it's forgotten about.

Don't .... and well ...... you know how we treat spammers.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Fine.

As it was Never my Intent but to SHARE, and if you insist upon being so closed minded then I will be more than happy to remove the link, But I wont be so small as to treat this site and WM the way you choose to treat me nor will I allow your childish attitude to interfere with any further realtionship with this site or WM. Tho I know he is more than capable of speaking for himself, I find it very unprofessional of you Mr Alpine, to insist and behave the way you are here, nevertheless I have no problem with your request, just your attitude and others here who seem unable to mind thier own business.

I am sure that this is of your own accord, so if it pleases you to exert an influence in this manner, then so be it.
    Though it does nothing to further your status in my book.

But thank you for the consideration, I do appreciate the respect in regard to my contributions here. Thank you. I can only hope that this will put an end to the type of posts I have had to read that show little concern for the effort or ability demonstrated in each, and that it will finally return a focus to those pictures instead of the apparently self centered remarks as have been posted recently.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by speednine
    EDIT; By the way, ill say anything i want to you or can get away with on this board, and without anything to back it up. Why? because i can. I may be arrogant but i won't lie to you, your art sucks, and you ahve less then a handful of mediocre art.
    Alpine...THIS is exactly the type of comment I am speaking of...I find that attitude much more offensive than ANY free link to my site could ever be, and if something should be removed or banned THAT IS IT !!

I have removed ALL the links and related data related to my site that I was able to do.
    Nice to know that THAT kinda of post you support here.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 06:04 PM.

MrD, you shoudl read your posts from the start.
    And btw I dont' think your art is particularly good.
    Very crude in places, you have an excellent marketing position for your art tho and I commend you.
    You can't really complain about speednine's comments on your "art" -- aftera ll you came here to ask for feedback and comments. Don't get too upset that some will NOT find it very good. Astounds me that you think it worthy of removal or ban - he only did what you asked
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Fine.

As it was Never my Intent but to SHARE, and if you insist upon being so closed minded .
    I believe I have already quoted yoru OWN WORDS on this matter that are in opposition to the position you now claim.
    That's OK, you got a bit confused. Glad it's all cleared up now/

I r the crazy butcher -------------------------------------------------------- Feilding, New Zealand
    arghh stop the capitals, before my head explodes.
    I'm afraid this is a signature, a very pathetic one.

From this point forward, I am only reading the capitalized words in MDM's posts. It makes them so much more enjoyable, and, not surprisingly they don't make any less sense then when you read the whole thing.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Quote Originally Posted by Timeh
    arghh stop the capitals, before my head explodes.
    It's called "emphaisis" and has been used in the English language for centuries before the arrival of the wonderweb
    It shouldnt' really be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    It's called "emphaisis" and has been used in the English language for centuries before the arrival of the intrawebz
    It shouldnt' really be an issue
    There. Just had to correct your terminology.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information