Thread: Farcry: Insitincts Predator.

Farcry: Insitincts Predator.

Anybody have this game?

Bought it over the weekend and it's fantastic.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

No, but I have played 'Far Cry: Instincts Predator', as well as the original. Must be one hell of an awesome limited edition you got there.

A very good game though. The formula never really gets old.

I think I have, is that the one when your stranded on teh island?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Yeah it is.

Awesome game, not been off it for about 3 days
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Yeah it is.

Awesome game, not been off it for about 3 days
    As I remember (very long time ago) it was a pretty interesting game. Think I got bored though and switched back to PGR3 (First couple of days of my 360 purchase)...
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    As I remember (very long time ago) it was a pretty interesting game. Think I got bored though and switched back to PGR3 (First couple of days of my 360 purchase)...
    Yeah it is interesting, very interesting. Love the way the man evolves into a human/creature hybrid as you progress through the game. Brings some interesting new concepts to the game such as scent trails etc. One of the best games I've got on Xbox. And it has also got me interested in Gears Of War, which before I bought this game I was just not interested in First Person shooters at all!

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Love the way the man evolves into a human/creature hybrid as you progress through the game. Brings some interesting new concepts to the game such as scent trails etc.
    Yeah me don't rememeber getting that far

is it just a port of the original far cry: instincts or does it have new features?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I've played Instincts, but not Predator. Instincts was awesome.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    is it just a port of the original far cry: instincts or does it have new features?
    I'm not sure to be honest. What features did that one have?

Basic story and features:

Character: Jack Carver
    Story: You get taken to an island by Val, ship gets blown up. Dr. Kreiger is experimenting with the whole unlocking hidden human abilities thing. Get captured at a point, injected with serum and get your powers unlocked
    Powers: Feral Punch, Run and Senses.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Basic story and features:

Character: Jack Carver
    Story: You get taken to an island by Val, ship gets blown up. Dr. Kreiger is experimenting with the whole unlocking hidden human abilities thing. Get captured at a point, injected with serum and get your powers unlocked
    Powers: Feral Punch, Run and Senses.
    Yeah that's the one.

Thread Information