• Gtek-i

1 2.00%
  • cmcpokey

1 2.00%
  • Kooper

33 66.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chop Comp Week #9 Voting

I agree with supra on this one, he has been here long enough to know the rules
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

OK...if that's how you want it...then I won't participate in comp 9. remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    The point is him bitching that i didnt post his pic the right size isnt going to make me do it. I've said in many of the other comps to post pics 800x600, thats allways how its been. Letting him repost it if he gets around to is the least i can do. If i resize one i gotta resize them all.
    You don't have to resize it. Just post a link to the full size chop instead of some thumbnail. You're just being ridiculous.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    A little too late for that. its not how i want it, i gave you the oppertunity to resize it. It isnt my fault the program i upload my pics with wont support the size either. There are rules, if you cant follow them, your entry will merely be a link. sorry i really am. If i had time to resize every pic i would, but if i did it for one person i would have to do it for everyone. Its not the first time someone hasnt resized thier pic either. So dont act like its just you.

New comp up tonight. Looks like koopers ahead.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    Are you really going to be that stubborn? The rules have been posted up more than once and if I remember correctly you've participated in the comps before and therefore have no reason to not know or not follow those rules. In any competition there are rules and if those rules are broken the violater is penalized. Supra has given you a chance to abide by the rules without getting penalized and you have not taken the opportunity, so please quit acting so childish.

Back on topic, as I said in the other thread Kooper's is absolutely amazing in my opinion so he gets my vote. MDM gets kudos for creativity and uniqueness.
    Last edited by aNOBLEman; 01-30-2007 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    Are you really going to be that stubborn? The rules have been posted up more than once and if I remember correctly you've participated in the comps before and therefore have no reason to not know or not follow those rules. In any competition there are rules and if those rules are broken the violater is penalized. Supra has given you a chance to abide by the rules without getting penalized and you have not taken the opportunity, so please quit acting so childish.

Back on topic, as I said in the other thread Kooper's is absolutely amazing in my opinion so he gets my vote. MDM gets kudos for creativity and uniqueness.
    Hey I had the same thing happen, and I simply posted a resized picture and Supra replaced the link with my picture right way, it was my fault for not READING the size requirements, and he was very nice about allowing me to fix it. No big deal, and you see your not the Only one this has happened to.

BTW, aNobleman...THX.

Thread Information