Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 920 AWHP GTO from pitroad M in japan.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    So why don't you pay 80 cents a day and help one of them out?
    who says I don't?

the problem is I bet you don't.
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I'm a prick for stating the obvious? In that case being a prick certainly is working for me.
    I never said that anybody personally had to do anything about any foreign issues. You're not a prick for doing nothing about it, you're a prick for not giving a shit. These are good people. 9/11 had pretty much zero impact on me; I didn't donate anything, but I still cared about the people. Why? Because it sucks when innocent people are forced to die by any means. Society is going straight to hell if people don't care about other people.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I never said that anybody personally had to do anything about any foreign issues. You're not a prick for doing nothing about it, you're a prick for not giving a shit. These are good people. 9/11 had pretty much zero impact on me; I didn't donate anything, but I still cared about the people. Why? Because it sucks when innocent people are forced to die by any means. Society is going straight to hell if people don't care about other people.

I agree, the car is pretty fast but I don't think they had to make it so ricy looking did they? That doesn't add to the speed and it certainly doesn't add to the coolness factor.

And you're right! I also noticed that they have a small lens flair like there is a light where the lights used to be, but the article says they converted them to intakes, so no lens flare should be there!
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft
    I agree, the car is pretty fast but I don't think they had to make it so ricy looking did they? That doesn't add to the speed and it certainly doesn't add to the coolness factor.

And you're right! I also noticed that they have a small lens flair like there is a light where the lights used to be, but the article says they converted them to intakes, so no lens flare should be there!
    haha, lets see how well this attempt goes
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft

Guilty as charged

Thread Information