Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The worlds dumbest person?

americans...life in a nutshell. Although they probably dont know what a nutshell is either.

I'm not sure what that was in reference to but i suggest reading the entire thread before passing judgement on this person.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

the audience returned 98% in favor of answer C, 'The Moon.'
    Looks like there were a couple dee dee dee's in the audience too.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I'm not sure what that was in reference to but i suggest reading the entire thread before passing judgement on this person.
    *American woman

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    americans...life in a nutshell. Although they probably dont know what a nutshell is either.
    Hey, I do. I'm an American
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Ok calm down i was on about her type of american and those people on top gear who dont know what scotland or europe are

Ok calm down i was on about her type of american and those people on top gear who dont know what scotland or europe are
    Psh, Americans, get so bent out of shape
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

British forum members. Puttin' the emo in emotions since '03. The truth hurts, I know.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    British forum members. Puttin' the emo in emotions since '03. The truth hurts, I know.
    Ouch. Take that back; or I'll be sending the debt collectors round to pick up your mom's tab.

No, the world's dumbest person is a dead heat between George W Bush and MRDETROITMETAL for the title of 'world's dumbest person.'

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    There is no choice but to declare Idaho and its citizens banned from the United States of America. If you cannot decipher the Moon from and elephant you don't deserve it. I'm going to propose this idea to congress now with a throughly written letter, wish me luck. They voted Republican in 2004 so maybe Hillary will side with me. Even though she is a stupid tramp.
    Anybody who's anybody knows that Idaho does not exist.
    The "State" Of Idaho: The Case For Open Debate
    If you would ask any schoolchild how many states there are in the United States, you will get the same answer: 50. Fifty states in the Union. It is simply an accepted "fact." If you would disagree with this supposed "fact," you would be branded insane or worse.

However, mounting evidence shows that there are in fact only 49 states in the US, and the "state" of Idaho is a baseless myth.

We have been trying to distribute and publish this information for over *two years*, but our scholarship has not been given any respect. We have been censored, vilified, ridiculed and spat upon by the "traditional" geographers and historians, but WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

All we ask is that the existence of the state of Idaho be debated, as every other historical and geographic "fact" can be debated. Time after time, our opponents have refused to debate us on the FACTS. This alone should tell you something about the people who support the "existence" of this "43rd state."

Please read the following evidence VERY CAREFULLY, and you will be astonished at the veracity of our cause.

The Population Myth
    Do you know anybody from Idaho? Do you know anybody who knows anybody from Idaho? According to the 1990 "census," there are over one million (1,000,000, or 1 x 10^6) people living in Idaho. But if there are so many Idahoers, where are they?

Some people have come forward and claimed that they were born and raised in "Idaho." But every single person who made this claim have been shown to be frauds and charlatans. These "Idahoan wannabes" are invariably inconsistent with each other about the size (in square miles or square kilometers) of "Idaho," about various town and village names, and even about the names of "Idaho's mighty rivers."

The Size Farce
    According to traditional geographic sources (created entirely by people who believe in the existence of Idaho, and probably the Tooth Fairy, also) the "State" of Idaho is more than twice the size of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts combined. Isn't it strange that a state with such vast land resources has so few people? And even of you look at a map (created by the Idaho-centric cartographers) the "State" of "Idaho" is dwarfed by its much larger neighbor, Montana.

Satellite Evidence
    Recently declassified weather satellite information, showing the entire continental United States, shows absolutely *no evidence* that there is any state where "Idaho" is supposedly located. Noted experts in the field of interpreting these pictures unanimously agree that, from outer space, it is impossible to determine the borders of this elusive "state." Yet meteorologists and cartographers routinely overlay these satellite pictures with the outline of states that would seem to indicate Idaho's existence.

Photographic "Evidence"
    Many people, skeptical of the clear evidence that Idaho does not and never did exist, point to photographs that they've seen in encyclopedias and postcards seeming to show parts of the state of Idaho.

It is important to note that a photograph without a caption is often meaningless. A picture of people in boats surrounded by mountains could have been taken in Colorado or Nevada, but when the holy *caption* says that this is a picture of the "Salmon River" in "Idaho," gullible readers tend to swallow this information whole *without any further examination.*

We have examined literally hundreds of these "photographs," and the ones that are not outright fakes are all clearly taken in other parts of the nation.

Ask The Japanese
    It is well known that Americans are woefully ignorant about geography, which is one reason why it is so easy to fake an entire state here. Not surprisingly, most of the effort to create the illusion of Idaho has been expended in the USA.

But if you would ask a typical Japanese or French schoolchild about what he/she knows about Idaho, you will usually get a blank stare. People who are much better at geography than Americans have never heard to this "great state."

The Potato Myth
    Any given supermarket in the United States has sacks of potatoes clearly marked "Idaho Potatoes." People make the assumption, that when they are buying these potatoes, that they were grown in the "state" of "Idaho."

Actually, "Idaho" is a type of potato, just like "McIntosh" is a type of apple. The FACT is that many states have potato crops, as well as foreign countries, and potatoes that say "Idaho" on them are no more from Idaho than Baltimore Orioles all come from Maryland.

So, What's There?
    Nothing. There is nothing there. We have been so brainwashed by the traditional mapmaking community to think that if Idaho doesn't exist, then there must be some sort of vacuum there instead. This is nonsense.

The very shapes and positions of the states, and indeed of every nation on the planet, is only known through "information" provided by cartographers. It is akin to asking "if Santa's house isn't at the North Pole, then what's there instead?"

The Cartographer Conspiracy
    The only evidence that there is a state called Idaho comes from maps. Everybody has maps, in almanacs, in encyclopedias, and on the walls of every elementary school classroom in America.

Astonishingly, over 99% of all maps are created by cartographers! If any clearly defined set of people would control any other important industry to that degree, everybody would be up in arms about the undue influence given to a meager few. However, for some reason, Cartographers are immune to such criticism. Any mention about the Cartographer influence over the mapmaking industry (and, as a natural extension, our very thoughts!!) is dismissed as "lunacy."

As an indication of how insidious is this influence, just think: have you ever questioned a map? Maps, being graphical objects, require much less effort to assimilate into our very psyches. Behavioral studies show that people can much more readily understand maps than printed descriptions of geographical areas; in fact, the images on maps tend to go directly into the subconsciousness of Man (Homo Sapiens) without the critical thinking that accompanies reading. In a very real way, Cartographers are the real Thought Police.

But they do not work in a vacuum. There are much too few of them to do their real damage unaided. Mapmakers have conspired with the editors of almanacs and encyclopedias to create a fantastic illusion of space where there is none, people where there aren't any, and ski resorts where none exist.

Only The Beginning
    This is only the tip of the iceberg. We have much more material on this conspiracy, and we have yet to uncover one iota of evidence that Idaho has ever existed. All of the so-called "evidence" is a mixture of falsifications, coersions, lies and exaggerations.

The Cartographers would like nothing better than to silence us. If you do not see any more postings on this subject, then you have clear evidence that their Conspiracy of Silence on Idaho has succeeded, and that Freedom of Speech has been curtailed by the Cartographical Thought Police.

What can you do? All we ask is that you be open minded. Of course, you cannot trust any of the second-hand evidence that you would find in libraries, maps (!), airline schedules or street signs. All you can trust is what we have written here. We are confident that once you evaluate all of the valid evidence, you will be angered by this conspiracy, and motivated to do something about the scum who perpetated this hoax.
    Last edited by Esperante; 02-02-2007 at 03:42 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

i don't see any emos!

And here's an amazing video, first winner of the $1 million.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnqkgsmNos

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Ouch. Take that back; or I'll be sending the debt collectors round to pick up your mom's tab.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Last edited by jediali; 02-03-2007 at 05:43 AM.
    autozine.org

Thread Information