Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The worlds dumbest person?

The worlds dumbest person?

I believe we have found her... in none other then US of A...

Respresent!!!

NEW YORK – Idaho resident Kathy Evans brought humiliation to her friends and family Tuesday when she set a new standard for stupidity with her appearance on the popular TV show, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire."

It seems that Evans, a 32-year-old wife and mother of two, got stuck on the first question, and proceeded to make what fans of the show are dubbing "the absolute worst use of lifelines ever."

After being introduced to the show's host Meredith Vieira, Evans assured her that she was ready to play, whereupon she was posed with an extremely easy $100 question. The question was:

"Which of the following is the largest?"
    A) A Peanut
    B) An Elephant
    C) The Moon
    D) Hey, who you calling large?

Immediately Mrs. Evans was struck with an all consuming panic as she realized that this was a question to which she did not readily know the answer.

"Hmm, oh boy, that's a toughie," said Evans, as Vieira did her level best to hide her disbelief and disgust. "I mean, I'm sure I've heard of some of these things before, but I have no idea how large they would be."

Evans made the decision to use the first of her three lifelines, the 50/50. Answers A and D were removed, leaving her to decide which was bigger, an elephant or the moon. However, faced with an incredibly easy question, Evans still remained unsure.

"Oh! It removed the two I was leaning towards!" exclaimed Evans. "Darn. I think I better phone a friend."

Using the second of her two lifelines on the first question, Mrs. Evans asked to be connected with her friend Betsy, who is an office assistant.

"Hi Betsy! How are you? This is Kathy! I'm on TV!" said Evans, wasting the first seven seconds of her call. "Ok, I got an important question. Which of the following is the largest? B, an elephant, or C, the moon. 15 seconds hun."

Betsy quickly replied that the answer was C, the moon. Evans proceeded to argue with her friend for the remaining ten seconds.

"Come on Betsy, are you sure?" said Evans. "How sure are you? Puh, that can't be it."

To everyone's astonishment, the moronic Evans declined to take her friend's advice and pick 'The Moon.'

"I just don't know if I can trust Betsy. She's not all that bright. So I think I'd like to ask the audience," said Evans.

Asked to vote on the correct answer, the audience returned 98% in favor of answer C, 'The Moon.' Having used up all her lifelines, Evans then made the dumbest choice of her life.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Datto will rage again...

She must have done it on purpose...

There is no choice but to declare Idaho and its citizens banned from the United States of America. If you cannot decipher the Moon from and elephant you don't deserve it. I'm going to propose this idea to congress now with a throughly written letter, wish me luck. They voted Republican in 2004 so maybe Hillary will side with me. Even though she is a stupid tramp.
    Last edited by baddabang; 01-31-2007 at 09:44 PM.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

This is some kind of a joke? Right?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    God, she must have a brain the size of A), or smaller...
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    There is no choice but to declare Idaho and its citizens banned from the United States of America. If you cannot decipher the Moon from and elephant you don't deserve it. I'm going to propose this idea to congress now with a throughly written letter, wish me luck. They voted Republican in 2004 so maybe Hillary will side with me. Even though she is a stupid tramp.
    Mabye she thought it was a trick question...like you know the elephant looks bigger...

God speed young man.

You do have to be a special kind of retard to get this organised.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Mabye she thought it was a trick question...like you know the elephant looks bigger...
    But it doesn't say "which looks bigger?" it says "which of the following is the largest?" It's a pretty straight forward question in terms of mass. I suppose your right in assuming the elephant looks bigger since the moon is very far away, however this question basically relies on someones CSF to realize that:
    1. An elephant is much smaller than the moon.
    2. they don't ask trick questions because it's not really fair, and
    3. its the first question in the series and it is suppose to be EASY!!
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

This is just speculation, but I have panic attacks and one form they take is when my mind just stops functioning. I imagine that if I was on tv and knew that millions of people were watching me, the same thing might happen. The problem with this theory is that if this really was a panic attack, it's not likely to have been the first time it happened, and so why did this lady put herself into such a bad situation. I sure wouldn't...

It HAS to be a joke. I mean, come on... anybody can answer that question. I mean anybody. I feel bad for her. How did she manage to get there if she can't even tell if the moon is bigger than an elephant? I still can't believe it. It's very funny though.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    But it doesn't say "which looks bigger?" it says "which of the following is the largest?" It's a pretty straight forward question in terms of mass. I suppose your right in assuming the elephant looks bigger since the moon is very far away, however this question basically relies on someones CSF to realize that:
    1. An elephant is much smaller than the moon.
    2. they don't ask trick questions because it's not really fair, and
    3. its the first question in the series and it is suppose to be EASY!!
    I do hope you know I was only kidding, this is just so unbelievable I had to think of an explanation. It's possible it was a big joke, but why waste the money?

All we need now is a video.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

If this wasnt a joke of some sort, then I feel sorry for her...
    I am a New Zealander, and I hate Greg Murphy. Yes, we exist.

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26
    All we need now is a video.
    I imagine Youtube will have it soon
    I am a New Zealander, and I hate Greg Murphy. Yes, we exist.

Stage fright.

Still, she was reasoning and talking aloud so it isn't like she was petrified. Her friend Betsy will always have one up on Ms. Evans, even if she isn't that bright
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information