Here is the much called for thread on the Pattakon engine.

Here is your chance Manolis to answer all the questions people have about your engine design.

You have made some outrageous quotes over on other threads:

Quote Originally Posted by manolis
I declare publicly today, to any one of pattakon’s investors to brink me their shares and I will buy them - immediately - a million times their initial price in US dollars (i.e. for each dollar the investor – any investor – gave, he will take a million dollars in return)."
I wish I had just the one share

Quote Originally Posted by manolis
I call any professional willing to have a test drive with pattakon’s cars to call me.
And a special offer – it is the challenge you asked for -for you: come for a test drive in Athens and if you see less than I claim, I will pay your first class airplane tickets.

On top of that you have shown heaps of animations and theory. You have sounded more like a car salesman than an engine designer.

So let's get the ball rolling.

How long has this engine been in design phase? How close are you to production of this engine? Can you provide us with some independant third party results on power torque and fuel consumption or are the figures just your own theory? Can you advise whether you are in discussions with auto manufacturers? Have you presented the engine on a world stage?

Here's your big chance.

BTW here is the link to the site:
http://www.pattakon.com/