Thread: Germany: Six people shot dead in restaurant

Germany: Six people shot dead in restaurant

"The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

This too
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6331015.stm
    Somethings are just taken overboard

I weep for the world's future..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    This too
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6331015.stm
    Somethings are just taken overboard

I weep for the world's future..
    This is sickening... how many God damn soccer riots does it take before serious security measures are taken? Jesus, there is footage of hundreds of soccer-related riots all across the internet (and attacks on individual fans), and every time the police are pitifully outnumbered. No other sport has this kind of problem with fans... American football, baseball across the world, automotive racing, etc. I say give martial law in the times of the riots, rubber bullets and tear gas right away. I have zero simpathy for any rioters who are injured or killed in an act of anarchy.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Why did the victims have to be Asian???
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    Why do you imideately draw the conlclusion that this has a racist-motiv?
    Do you think that helps the fight against racism?

Maybe it was an asian who did it, maybe not..
    Asians can have psycological problems as much as white can have, or black..
    All people can snap..

think ----------> post

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    think ----------> post
    We should have that in teh rules....
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    We should have that in teh rules....
    It is in the rules.
    But the language may be a bit advanced.

The first 3 rules encourage the poster to think before posting:

1. A forum is a space for debate and opinion exchanging. Any post that goes beyond the limits of a sane sociability, whether they are rude, insulting, personal attacks or intended to fire up a conversation, can be moderated and its author hold responsible.
    When the moderated member disagrees or wants to be informed about the reasons that lead to the moderation act, he shall contact a moderator by PM.

2. Members are not allowed to make posts without a purpose, to make posts of a single word (unless it’s clearly enough to make a point or answer to someone), or non-sense, and out of context posts. Also when posting new threads please add a descriptive title.

3. Everyone is responsible to make a search through the forums before opening a new thread, to avoid reposts. There is a search feature for that purpose. When you spot a ‘repost’ please make mention of that AND add a link to the old thread, so a moderator can close the thread and discussion continued in the original thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    But the language may be a bit advanced.
    Abit I've taken the liberty to highlight those Phrases/Words I think that most people don't understand..
    -----------------------------
    1. A forum is a space for debate and opinion exchanging. Any post that goes beyond the limits of a sane sociability, whether they are rude, insulting, personal attacks or intended to fire up a conversation, can be moderated and its author hold responsible.
    When the moderated member disagrees or wants to be informed about the reasons that lead to the moderation act, he (bit sexist? Come on do we ever want a female member?!) shall contact a moderator by PM.

2. Members are not allowed to make posts without a purpose, to make posts of a single word (unless it’s clearly enough to make a point or answer to someone), or non-sense, and out of context posts. Also when posting new threads please add a descriptive title.
    (many people need help with this one)

3. Everyone is responsible to make a search through the forums before opening a new thread, to avoid reposts "Wtf is this?" I can here, repeating.... There is a search feature for that purpose. When you spot a ‘repost’ please make mention of that AND add a link to the old thread, so a moderator can close the thread and discussion continued in the original thread.
    -------------------------
    Yay! I think I should run through a sort of Urban Rule book for UCP

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    Because the shooter knew you were Asian.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

geee.......that story is awful

Thread Information