Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did Gtek-i get banned?

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.

Why did Gtek-i get banned?

Hey guys...why did Gtek-i get banned? Were his chops really that bad? Also, he told me that the writeup reason for the ban said (this is exaclty) "You've had too many chances, straighten up." What,too many chances to suddenly make a great chop? Face it guys, not every chopper here is a pro. If you think so, than you should really consult some physician. Also, you guys aren't taking this seriously! My account got hacked and everyone just laughed? You're supposedto help!!! Take it seriously, I may just be an average rookie, but I care. Banning peoplefor no reason is just gay...and if they did do something wrong, at least write a good reason, not "You've had too many chances."
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    Banning peoplefor no reason is just gay.
    You'd better hope Matt doesn't get here anytime soon.

And, to answer your question:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...54&postcount=6
    He made too many one word posts consecutively.

End of thread.
    Last edited by Vaigra; 02-06-2007 at 01:28 PM.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Hey guys...why did Gtek-i get banned? Were his chops really that bad? Also, he told me that the writeup reason for the ban said (this is exaclty) "You've had too many chances, straighten up." What,too many chances to suddenly make a great chop? Face it guys, not every chopper here is a pro. If you think so, than you should really consult some physician. Also, you guys aren't taking this seriously! My account got hacked and everyone just laughed? You're supposedto help!!! Take it seriously, I may just be an average rookie, but I care. Banning peoplefor no reason is just gay...and if they did do something wrong, at least write a good reason, not "You've had too many chances."
    I read the thread title and I groaned, now I'm actually pissed off.

First, there is no point in making a thread for this.. you could have PM'ed any one of the moderators, but even then, it's not considered right to ask why someone was banned. What really got me was that you got this idea in your head that we banned him because he 'sucked at chopping', which has no validity, and accuse us as if that's even true.

Gtek got all his reasons. Look at the threads he's made, and then look at the first reply. Let me give you a hint, it's usually by a guy named Rockefella, and he points out the flaw in the thread and the reason to why it's illegitimate. We have our UCP guidelines, which lists all our rules and regulations clearly and concisely. If we have to point out petty mistakes to someone over and over, a time-out is warranted. That's why he got banned, not because he's a 'bad chopper'.. He'll be back tomorrow, it's only a 5 day ban.

Plus, the fact that your account got 'hacked' isn't a grave situation, and yeah, it is funny. Just change your god damned password or something and learn how to deal w/ the password manager.

</Steam vented>
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Oh man.. What are you his messenger boy? If he has issues he can take up with the MoDAr4t1On Cr£W! And how would his chops being bad get him banned? Fcuking hell think before you bloody type!!?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Gtek-i should get banned for only posting in the avatar rating thread... That really is the only thread I see him posting in...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

gay
    I am really really getting annoyed of this word. Using it to describe things is what little kids do, and I've seen it pop up more often throughout the forums lately as someone being the "gayest" rapper.

You could have said "banning people for no reason is illegitimate", or unnecessary, uncalled for, unfair, or illicit. But no you had to be rude and say gay.

/rant
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Gtek-i should get banned for only posting in the avatar rating thread... That really is the only thread I see him posting in...
    Thank the lord for the Avoid Function

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I am really really getting annoyed of this word. Using it to describe things is what little kids do, and I've seen it pop up more often throughout the forums lately as someone being the "gayest" rapper.

You could have said "banning people for no reason is illegitimate", or unnecessary, uncalled for, unfair, or illicit. But no you had to be rude and say gay.

/rant
    I would say stop acting so gay but I kinda agree with you, I wander if they actually know what it is?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

When will Drift Illusion get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang

/rant

Quite.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    When will Drift Illusion get banned?
    Can we get a petition started? I reckomend Vaigra as Campaign leader as he has history with banning members (just look at his sig), Just seen that G-Twat has posted of 300 post in the Avi thread! Though mind you someone has posted abit more
    Edit---------
    Just seen his Account and I thought he only had like 600 post so the avi thing isn't that bad, and look at his e-mail account damit!! This kid is on the UCP train for life, or was...
    Last edited by man 430gt; 02-06-2007 at 02:00 PM.

What's amazing is that his number of post almost = mine in half the time. And I spent 65% of my time here!
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

What in the hell.. Gtek-I and drift illusion have the same IP!

j0o guYz mu5t b3 1337 h4x0rz.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rockefella; 02-06-2007 at 03:13 PM.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Permabann permabann permabann permabann...

*everybody shouts*

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    What in the hell.. Gtek-I and drift illusion have the same IP!

j0o guYz mu5t b3 1337 h4x0rz.
    Shocking...

...to the comatose.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

^^ hee hee you forgot to black out the one directly under the title bar..... oh well. Good clean chop though, guess you aint gonna get banned for being a sloppy chopper.....
    Porsche!

Thread Information