Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why did Gtek-i get banned?

Probably "remember me" on a school computer, for both hacking, and Gtek's use.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Take one drink every time the story changes.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Alcohol poisoning-arific!
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Who's up for writing a book of UCP drinking games?

Just keep making the hole deeper.

Last edited by Rockefella; 02-06-2007 at 07:12 PM.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I am really really getting annoyed of this word. Using it to describe things is what little kids do, and I've seen it pop up more often throughout the forums lately as someone being the "gayest" rapper.

You could have said "banning people for no reason is illegitimate", or unnecessary, uncalled for, unfair, or illicit. But no you had to be rude and say gay.

/rant
    Haha yea that was me who said that in reference to Jim Jones, and I'm sorry, but I truly do harbor suspicions that he is homosexual. Look at any of his lyrics/videos, I'm sure you'll agree.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Who's up for writing a book of UCP drinking games?
    Drink everytime someone posts a cat pic? Or says lol? 'cause I can't afford that much beer
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Drink for every letter Gtek-i or Drift Illusion actually posts. scull if it includes punctuation.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Take out a beer. Those Pms weren't mine either. End the thread, please...
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

If it really wasn't you, you have major security issues. Change your password and log out when you're done, as you've been told to do countless times before.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva
    Haha yea that was me who said that in reference to Jim Jones, and I'm sorry, but I truly do harbor suspicions that he is homosexual. Look at any of his lyrics/videos, I'm sure you'll agree.
    This is severely off topic but first I must ask an obvious question. Are you confusing Jim Jones with Mike Jones?

IIRC Jim Jones is seen doing push ups with a barley clothed woman laying on his back in the "we fly high" video. Not to mention hes macking it with the chick in the purple hat in the same video. In the remix video he switches it up slightly and is bench pressing a slightly dressed woman near the end. ( I can do that BTW just ask Adams mom.)

A few lyrics:

"Mami on stage doin the rain dance, I think she like me."
    "Hips and thighs, Oh my, stay focused"
    The whole song "baby girl"
    "Now don't push me away, cuz when the first time I met you girl you shook me in ways"
    "Cuz I'm feelin' your essence your presence is just enough to let me know that its destined
    And since the day that I found you, there's something about you that makes me want to lose it and pounce.........But it's not just your body, it's your mind, your spirit, everything combined
    And while I got a chance, take my hand and let me show you something real, that love you can feel Yeah"

All seems pretty Heterosexual to me.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Drift Illusion and Gtek-i go to the same school. Gtek-i uses Drift Illusion's account, because of course Drift Illusion has asked a school computer to remember him. Drift Illusion has completely forgiven Gtek-i for dragging his reputation down to 'the Gtek-i standard'.

I can't even begin to describe how convenient that is for Drift Illusion. Perhaps it just seems that way.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva
    I'm harbouring suspicions that you're a hetrosexual (not that there's anything wrong with it)

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    Take out a beer. Those Pms weren't mine either. End the thread, please...
    Everyone is being nice to you and hiding the truth from you. But i am here to enlighten you now.

You've been found out. You're a tool. If i was a mod, you would've been banned for being stupid. good bye and have a nice day. Hopefully when i get home from work, tomorrow i won't have to tell you how stupid you are again.

Quote Originally Posted by speednine
    Everyone is being nice to you and hiding the truth from you. But i am here to enlighten you now.

You've been found out. You're a tool. If i was a mod, you would've been banned for being stupid. good bye and have a nice day. Hopefully when i get home from work, tomorrow i won't have to tell you how stupid you are again.
    My thoughts exactly, although his registration IP is different to Gtek's. And there are only 3 matching IP adresses or something? Innocent until proven guilty.

I haven't the slightest idea why Gtek-i hasn't been permanently banned prior to this incident. In my opinion he's lucky the moderators show mercy
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information