Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why did Gtek-i get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Who's up for writing a book of UCP drinking games?
    The best idea I've heard this year. The only problem is that many of the memorable reoccurring events have happened in the past only. Like take a shot every time Karrmann talks about his parents' car, every time Alibaba goes off topic, MDM posts a confusing chop or Gtek starts a thread with a non describing title.

But there are things that keeps repeating. Take an eggnog every time someone asks for one? Take a shot of vodka for every repost? A bourbon for every time someone contradicts himself in a political thread? A scotch for every post by a certain Scot? A sake for every riced chop? A glass of wine for every car spotting picture? And a chug of moonshine every time an Aussie spams?
    Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    This is severely off topic but first I must ask an obvious question. Are you confusing Jim Jones with Mike Jones?

IIRC Jim Jones is seen doing push ups with a barley clothed woman laying on his back in the "we fly high" video. Not to mention hes macking it with the chick in the purple hat in the same video. In the remix video he switches it up slightly and is bench pressing a slightly dressed woman near the end. ( I can do that BTW just ask Adams mom.)

A few lyrics:

"Mami on stage doin the rain dance, I think she like me."
    "Hips and thighs, Oh my, stay focused"
    The whole song "baby girl"
    "Now don't push me away, cuz when the first time I met you girl you shook me in ways"
    "Cuz I'm feelin' your essence your presence is just enough to let me know that its destined
    And since the day that I found you, there's something about you that makes me want to lose it and pounce.........But it's not just your body, it's your mind, your spirit, everything combined
    And while I got a chance, take my hand and let me show you something real, that love you can feel Yeah"

All seems pretty Heterosexual to me.
    Clearly he's trying too hard to convince everyone he's into girls. Sounds like someone's in the closet to me.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Does Gtek-i post in anywhere other than the 'Rate The Avatar of The Person Above' Thread?
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    The best idea I've heard this year. The only problem is that many of the memorable reoccurring events have happened in the past only. Like take a shot every time Karrmann talks about his parents' car, every time Alibaba goes off topic, MDM posts a confusing chop or Gtek starts a thread with a non describing title.

But there are things that keeps repeating. Take an eggnog every time someone asks for one? Take a shot of vodka for every repost? A bourbon for every time someone contradicts himself in a political thread? A scotch for every post by a certain Scot? A sake for every riced chop? A glass of wine for every car spotting picture? And a chug of moonshine every time an Aussie spams?
    jesus, my liver would never be the same again
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

you still use a liver? lol.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    Helloo???? It's called the same "school" network...I 100% don't mean to be rude...and I certainly don't want to be banned, but it is really necessary? we should have warnings instead of an 8 day ban...and no...I am not Gtek-i (I swear to the f*****g hell)
    you can check my IP when I'm at home maybe a few hours later and see if it is the same IP as Gtek-i's home IP. (Plz don't ban me...I'm saying the truth.)
    Bannings were made so we can get rid of those who act like fools. When someone acts like a fool, he usually knows. So it's easy to avoid. If that someone can't tell when he's being a fool, then he is a huge fool and therefore useless to the forum.

There are rules, so nothing comes as a surprise. We usually warn people, but there's no express rule about warnings. Gtek-i, or you or whatever, has been the joke of the forum for long for his/your absurd behaviours. So he/you knew/know that he was risking a ban.

Since you're yet in the Sesame Street age, you're still in time to learn you should not swear or be rude in the forum. This IS a warning.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    You know what...I'm gonna drop this I regret ever making this thread I don't wanna get banned because of another member - Gtek-i

This wasn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! refering to everything above this sentence...
    that looks like a mrdetroitmental style post. just missing some different colours.
    autozine.org

Thread Information