Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why did Gtek-i get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    Helloo???? It's called the same "school" network...I 100% don't mean to be rude...and I certainly don't want to be banned, but it is really necessary? we should have warnings instead of an 8 day ban...and no...I am not Gtek-i (I swear to the f*****g hell)
    The way it works here is you get warnings from the Mod team to improve your behaviour, then if you persist you get a short-term ban, then a longer term ban, and if you still don't heed the warnings and clean your act up you get a long-term or permanent ban.

Gtek-i has been warned time and time again not to clog the forums with useless threads and make pointless 2 word posts. He has also received short-term 'time-out' bans in the past. He has had the rules pointed out to him too many times to mention and he still doesn't buck up his ideas. Hopefully this slightly longer ban will finally knock some sense into him.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Anyone want some popcorn?
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    You know what...I'm gonna drop this I regret ever making this thread I don't wanna get banned because of another member - Gtek-i

This wasn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! refering to everything above this sentence...
    Last edited by Drift Illusion; 02-06-2007 at 04:55 PM.
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Aha!

Now I see it, despite being very tired..

Smart move in creating this thread : http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=31057

for those who not bother the calories clicking that link:
    I know you guys think it may have been something minor, but whatever happened thaht may have been inappropriate (like my sig changing) it was not me. If anything else occurs, understand that it is not me, ok? Thanks.
    Tomorrow his account was h4x0rdz at some point today or whenever..

Damn.. this guy is taking a classic 6speed!!!

It's utterly brilliant and sooo hard to notice when someone does that...

damn.. they fool me every time!!!
    Last edited by LotusLocost; 02-06-2007 at 04:04 PM.

Doesn't the forum script allow for tracing of all IPs on a single account?
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

His parents are divorced. So he has one IP address at Pop's... and one at Mom's...

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Grrrr.... That wasn't me!!! All those posts were Gtek using my account to protest. With out my permission. I forgive him though. Nothing against him. We go to the same school...

Oh yeah, he wasn't the one who hacked my account... He just told me what he did with my account... He told me he PMed a lot of guys... My apologies for all this.

This is pathetic and decidely unproductive.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Just wishing to tell you again everything about the thread was not done by me... Why would I protest for someone else, even if I know them...

Ok how about this. Change your password, and don't use "remember me". Problem solved.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft
    Anyone want some popcorn?

We are gonna need an entire field of it
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

I've been using "remember me" for so long I can't remember my password.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Now as the original banner of Gtek-i - for useless posts, NOT chops - I'd like to say some things.

I'm inclined to believe you. Only 3 of your IPs match, one of which is also shared by more members (including a Mod).

What I HAVE found however, is that Gtek shared the same registration IP with 4 other members. All of which have been perma-banned. This could mean that Gtek receives his own permanent ban for having multiple accounts.

As MP said, change your password and don't let Gtek-i use your account, it does NOT look good for you.

Just wishing to tell you again everything about the thread was not done by me... Why would I protest for someone else, even if I know them...
    Grrrr.... That wasn't me!!! All those posts were Gtek using my account to protest. With out my permission. I forgive him though. Nothing against him. We go to the same school...
    Oh yeah, he wasn't the one who hacked my account... He just told me what he did with my account... He told me he PMed a lot of guys... My apologies for all this.
    So, let me get this straight. You did not want to "protest for Gtek-i", but forgive him for doing something you say you are against (at least to a degree, it appears). Also, he was not the one who hacked your account, but he still managed to get onto your account, without your permission.....so how did he get on? Even more so, how did he get your password despite how you seem not to trust him? Explain?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thread Information