Thread: Russia's Levortovo tunnel (video)

Russia's Levortovo tunnel (video)

The 3,150 metre long Lefortovo tunnel in Russia (near Poland) is the longest in-city tunnel in all of Europe

There is a river running over it and water leaks through at some points. When the temperature reaches minus 38 degrees as it does in winter, the road freezes and the results can be seen in the linked video taken during a single day with the tunnel surveillance camera

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...l_of_Death.flv

Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Hope no one was on that bus

Quote Originally Posted by nota
    The 3,150 metre long Lefortovo tunnel in Russia (near Poland) is the longest in-city tunnel in all of Europe
    Technically Kaliningrad is the only part of Russia near Poland. Lefortovo is in Moscow, a good 1000km from the Polish border. Of course in Australia this would be the distance to your next door neighbor, hence near.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Near Poland? That tunnel is in Moscow, it's as close to Poland as the Eiffel tower
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Hope no one was on that bus
    Yeah that was crazy! I take the bus quite often (not that kind though) but would kinda find it exciting to do that, in the same way its exciting to get shot at
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

The bus driver must be the drift king of Moscow..
    Serious contra steering.. intentional or not

Scary video for sure.
    I would have thought twice about driving through that tunnel in winter times..

anyone notice near the end where the two trucks overturn that theres a little hatch back thats indicating and trying to move past them?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Sorry for the repost guys - fwiw I did do a quick Levorto search before hitting the button

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    anyone notice near the end where the two trucks overturn that theres a little hatch back thats indicating and trying to move past them?
    What I can't figure out with that chilling two-truck smash is where the other truck was hiding .. I've played that bit several times but it seems to just appear out of nowhere

Sorry for the repost guys - fwiw I did do a quick Levorto search before hitting the button

What I can't figure out with that chilling two-truck smash is where the other truck was hiding .. I've played that bit several times but it seems to just appear out of nowhere
    It was obviously cloked.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    No wonder, if you have to go through that tunnel to and from work every day, after some time you get used to it. After all, how many times one can explain to his boss (or wife) "There was a car crash on my way and that's why I'm late".

BTW: That "little hatchback" looks like a BMW 5 to me. (Or maybe 3)
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Thread Information