Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snow Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    this was taken when I was going to work yesterday..
    Had -21 today, but no picture...
    I walked to school in -29 today and yesterday in -32...

We have enough of snow too, I could take a picture through my window but that wouldn't really be informative so I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    I daily thank the Lord that we don't see those a lot over here...
    i think the one's you miss, came here. There are three in my town alone though One ex-classmate got one from his parents for his birthday... they are multi-multi-multi-millionaire though

On the Rotterdam Car Center i once saw 50 lined up too, when looking over the fence

Had a wee bit and jstu back from recce'ing for a rally in March.
    Working out the special stages and doing initial timing and distance checks.
    We needed to go over the stages slowly to check distances and signage needs. We did them all 3 times.
    GREAT fun in the snow .... slim chance we'll get it on the event, but it would be nice
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

we had it alot this morning but its thawed out. flying to italy in the morning so hope it doesnt get in the way!

Got about 7 inches down here. Missed any chance of enjoying it though as I got up at 3pm and don't see the point of going out in half-thawed snow, just defeats the whole 'white blanket' look of this momentous occassion.
    ' For the tenacious, no road is impassable '.

We here in Indiana got hit pretty hard i had 2 days of no school lol :}}
    No Me Gusta Tu Coche

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    No snow here...had a couple of ice storms though!

This week it's been in the 60's F! (~18*c)
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

I get really annoyed when there is a little snow in London/the home counties and the news goes bananas and can't shut up about it.

but if it snows north of watford gap, nothing... not even mentioned. grrrrrrr
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    We've had snow too. It started at about 1am and we had a huge snowball fight from 3-7am. Quite a night.
    Sounds quite awsome, Just got out of a snowball fight with my mate as he left my house, I quickly jumped out side and got him bang on the back of the neck.. 30 minutes later I'm here
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    How did you work that one out?
    Can't remember to far back but didn't we have blizzard conditions just after christmas a few years back?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I though I would post this just to show the weather just south of my location where they are expecting about 100 inches of snow by sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    OSWEGO, New York (AP) -- While the northern Plains and Northeast shiver in dangerously cold temperatures, the folks in upstate New York are keeping warm shoveling snow -- lots of snow.

Since Sunday, the small towns of Parish and Mexico have recorded more than 6 feet of snow, and forecasters with the National Weather Service say it isn't over yet.

Another 2 feet or more of heavy lake-effect snow was expected Thursday for the communities along eastern Lake Ontario, and more squalls are likely through the weekend.

"We're just trying to keep up. It's almost an unreal amount," said Mayor Randy Bateman of Oswego, where 70 inches of snow had fallen by Thursday morning. "We catch up when it stops, but then it just comes again, even heavier."
    Five inches per hour

Whiteout conditions -- the snow has been falling at a rate of 5 inches an hour at times -- forced state police to temporarily close Interstate 81 between Central Square and Pulaski, a stretch of about 15 miles.

Travel advisories against unnecessary travel were posted for Oswego and its neighboring counties. Mexico officials renewed a snow emergency declaration, and many government offices were closed.
    Video also: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/02/0....ap/index.html
    Last edited by baddabang; 02-08-2007 at 10:09 AM.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    expecting about 100 inches of snow by sunday.
    100?! We couldn't hit 5 and it was awsome!! Yours is gonna be unbelievable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    100?! We couldn't hit 5 and it was awsome!! Yours is gonna be unbelievable!!!
    My area will get about a foot if we're lucky. I'm too far north of the snow belt, however my mom is down there right now for work.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Barely a bloody inch. Gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Barely a bloody inch. Gutted.
    Loughborough? Wtf is that? (how far from London?)

Thread Information