Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few quotes from our Minister of Education

A few quotes from our Minister of Education

Inspired by the discussion in thread "You will puke" I'd like to present a few quotes from our Minister of Education, for your entertainment.

About evolution
    "The theory of evolution is a lie. For me it's just a science fiction story."

"The theory of evolution is just a loose concept of an elderly atheist guy, who was a vegetarian and therefore lacked the inner fire."

"Evolution is a controversial theory. When there are controversions, one should always look into the world's most ancient heritage - The Bible. For Christians it's been obvious for 2000 years that the right concept is the creationism - the true concept based on faith, repeated yet never qestioned through thousands of generations."

About homosexuals
    "The world managed to survive without tolerance and it will survive further. We cannot allow a few tollerant maniacs to decide the faith of our civilization."

"It's the most drastic and harmful lie ever: that two people of the same sex can be together! Of course it happens, but we have to make sure it's illegal, because otherwise it will destroy our civilization."

(asked about the teachers who chose to teach the theory of evolution and tolerance for homosexuals) "The teachers are safe as long as they prove to be experienced tutors who understand their mission. But if they appear to be some rebels on a quest of depraving youth, I will react immediately!"

Somehow it makes me feel powerful. To think that I'm able to destroy the whole civilization . Paweł, you naughty tollerant evil maniac
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Of course it all makes sense now. The bible dictates all, God created everything, and gay people are the devil! Yeah, right!
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

This i am sure will not go unnoticed in future EU meetings of collegue ministers of education...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    This i am sure will not go unnoticed in future EU meetings of collegue ministers of education...
    It will only help him. His party is anti-EU and is a part of the EU-sceptical coalition that rules here at present. So, they'll just have another 'proof' that EU is a bunch of christian-hating, money-obsessed liberal evildoers that want to destroy Poland, seize our factories, buy our land, steal our money and rape our children.

The debate concerning evolution has been going on in the US for a while now.

It seems that although the US is a leader is scientific development, the level of acceptance of Darwin's theory of evolution is quite low compared to other countries (see shape)

According to the Science Journal "the percentage of people in the country who accept the idea of evolution has declined from 45 in 1985 to 40 in 2005"(Science, vol 313, p 765).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Minimising losses can maximise net gains

Quote Originally Posted by go.pawel
    It will only help him. His party is anti-EU and is a part of the EU-sceptical coalition that rules here at present. So, they'll just have another 'proof' that EU is a bunch of christian-hating, money-obsessed liberal evildoers that want to destroy Poland, seize our factories, buy our land, steal our money and rape our children.
    give us back our subsidies
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    give us back our subsidies
    OMG, they're right! You ARE money-obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by go.pawel
    OMG, they're right! You ARE money-obsessed!
    yep, especially when it goes to reactionary catholics

Minister of Education!? Good luck to you guys...

Next thing you know they're bringing back the geocentric theory!
    Live for Speed - Online Racing Simulator
    http://www.liveforspeed.net

i dont know about the evolution theory but i agree with his statement about homosexuals
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    i dont know about the evolution theory but i agree with his statement about homosexuals
    Then I say you are an ignorant intolerant bastard.

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Quote Originally Posted by orne
    Minister of Education!? Good luck to you guys...

Next thing you know they're bringing back the geocentric theory!
    it will be the Polishcentric theory..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    Of course it all makes sense now. The bible dictates all, God created everything, and gay people are the devil! Yeah, right!
    Have you ever spoken to Matt??

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Have you ever spoken to Matt??
    No, I can't say that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    No, I can't say that I have.
    Well, that went down like a fart in a spacesuit...

Thread Information