Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: F*%&^*$#*ing Roos Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Drinking is no good, You only have mates when your drunk, And then your to drunk to remember them To drunk to remember where your money went last night
    Yeah, I obviously drank a lot more than I thought, since I spent way more than I thought I did

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I see your logic and it does indeed have merit.

I follow a very strict code of drinking - always have more or less than 6. 6 is my magic number that i cannot ever stop on. otherwise bad things happen.

Very. very bad things.
    My code is try and not throw up, and only try and pick up girls I've talked to whilst sober
    Last edited by 2ndclasscitizen; 02-11-2007 at 04:48 AM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I actually enjoy the first 10 or seconds of spewing.

Its confirmation that I'm totally pissed, and it makes me quite happy inside. Ah, good times.
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    My code is try and not throw up, and only try and pick up girls I've talked to whilst sober
    tis a good strategy. also, don't depend on your friends to give worthy verdicts or not. "i'd hit it" is not a good sign.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jinx
    I actually enjoy the first 10 or seconds of spewing.

Its confirmation that I'm totally pissed, and it makes me quite happy inside. Ah, good times.
    Well, I spewed last night, but I don't think it was cause I drank to much, but cause I didn't drink enough water. I was on the dancefloor and thinking "Damn I need some water" then it was "God, I'm gonna be sick"

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    tis a good strategy. also, don't depend on your friends to give worthy verdicts or not. "i'd hit it" is not a good sign.
    My mates' standards are iffy at the best of times, I never rely on them. I've seen some of the stuff they've hooked up with
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    My mates' standards are iffy at the best of times, I never rely on them. I've seen some of the stuff they've hooked up with
    is it the stuff of nightmares? i think i tried to harpoon one of my mates hook-ups with a rusty star picket once
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

One of my Girl Friends has the ability to attract the sleaziest guy - she had her face licked by a dude at Mooseheads once.

and the thing is she's the sweetest, most innocent person you'll ever meet. I just don't understand it :O
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

is it the stuff of nightmares?
    Na, more like the stuff of laughing fits and then wondering how anyone could think that's attractive

i think i tried to harpoon one of my mates hook-ups with a rusty star picket once
    Lolz.
    – Hunter Thompson

I'd love to know what i would be like if i was ever pissed.. I'm a pretty quite person i keep to myself, I don't cause trouble but have a lot built up, But pissed of my head i think i would be a nasty C**T and bash everyone lol.

I just get very loud and talk rubbish. Well, louder and talk more rubbish
    – Hunter Thompson

^^^ i get angry if someone stirs me up when im sloshed. Its normally enough to make em sit back down when i stand up (being 6"6) has some pros... very rarely does it need to go beyond that.
    The Datto will rage again...

Hehe, I just turn into an absolute cockhead.

I also change accents

Thus far, I've been African-American and English. I've got the pommy accent down pat.
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    ^^^ i get angry if someone stirs me up when im sloshed. Its normally enough to make em sit back down when i stand up (being 6"6) has some pros... very rarely does it need to go beyond that.
    But being on a 4WD suspension it's easier to roll over, But me being on a lowered suspension better centre of gravity harder to roll lol

Apparantly at 6 drinks i start to cry any more and i overanalyse. I have no recollection of these events of course. but according to my friends one night when i had a few too many i ended up in front of the TV watching Rage at 3:30 in the morning. analysing the film clips.

"now he's on a red pony. THAT MAKES NO SENSE!"

Ok No Oprah and no mask movie for you with 6 or more cans
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Done and Done.

how's about just no oprah. period?

Thread Information