Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Confession Sessions

The Confession Sessions

Right, so, I'm sure you all know who I am... In either a good way. Or a bad... But anyway. My... troubled? start to UCP, I'm sure you've come across it, basically the story goes: 'I'm Tom Waugh, I'm 18, I drive a 2005 Audi A6 saloon 2.4v6 SE' when actually, I'm Tom Waugh, I'm 15(nearly 16) and I ride a Jeep Comanche TSi which is a mountain bike... or a Mammoet Ronald Jeweel SportWagon, in otherwords, an imported Dutch go-kart...

Basically, I stumbled upon UCP one day, whilst researching the VW Golf R36, found my way to the forums and realised that this was going to be a good place to feed my automotive knowledge. So I signed up.

Once signed up, I went throught the forums and visited a few profiles, made note that the profiles I went on, ie. the people that popped up in a fair few places appeared to be of driving age and owned/had use of a car. Thus I decided that I wanted to try fit in more, thinking that maybe, not many people would take much notice or have much respect for a 15yr old.
    I made up this whole story of me being older than is true and my Dad's car being mine, after a while I came across more and more members around my age, some older, some younger, so I decided that the whole story was a bad idea. I decided I'd try get rid of it and start all over again as my actual self. Thinking that coming straight out that I was talking through my arse was a bad idea and I'd even less respect going for me I decided I'd make an excuse as to why a sort of new Waugh-terfall had appeared claiming that 'Davis' and his family had come to house sit whilst we were in France, he'd come across this and stuff and decided to have some fun.

Most of you know what happened for a while from here on...

A few weeks ago I got bored of, well, lying... about everything about being in France and the 'Davis' shebang and decided I might as well give up the came and come straight with you lot. But I was a little worried that I might get banned or something and I'd not really be able to show my 'face' around here again. But having spoken to Mr IWantAnAudiRS6 about the matter the otherday he assured me that it'd be best to just got for it, take it all on the chin and that I wouldn't get banned. So here I am, going for it.

I would just like to appologise sincerly for my odd behaviour and the likes from this and hope that I can be trusted and maybe gain respect from some people in the future.

Thank you
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

I can understand why you did it, and you're a nice guy to talk to... so well done for actually (finally) doing it!

Eh, nothing much changes. I kind of suspected all the time that you weren't quite right with that cockup...

6speed? Is it really you?!?

I must admit I didn't notice it...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I must admit I didn't notice it...
    Me/a bunch of other people called Shenanigans on it a bunch of times.. and LotusLocust brought it back up in the French Car reliability thread. It reeked of BS.

Apology accepted, from me at least. You're going to have some tough customers to please though.

just something i am thinking: you know a lot about cars, way more than i did 6-7 years ago!
    autozine.org

To be honest Waugh-terfall, I don't think you ever really convinced anyone with that whole 'Davis' story, it was just plain silly. And as for that whole "Oh Noes, I've lost my Audi!!!!11!1" debacle, oh dear...
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    But having spoken to Mr IWantAnAudiRS6 about the matter the otherday he assured me that it'd be best to just got for it, take it all on the chin and that I wouldn't get banned.
    ooh bad mistake

well done on you, I can't say I noticed much weirdness after the initial two-person thingy.

People should remember more that you don't have to be the same person everywhere and with everyone...
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

I say we make this a celebration thread because Jack's at 1,999 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Me/a bunch of other people called Shenanigans on it a bunch of times.. and LotusLocust brought it back up in the French Car reliability thread. It reeked of BS.

Apology accepted, from me at least. You're going to have some tough customers to please though.
    You bet I always like to play the tough costumer...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    To be honest Waugh-terfall, I don't think you ever really convinced anyone with that whole 'Davis' story, it was just plain silly. And as for that whole "Oh Noes, I've lost my Audi!!!!11!1" debacle, oh dear...
    Maybe we should bring up the thread?
    Just to show the masses how dumb people can be behind their key-boards..

I believe I have said this to you not very long ago....
    Think---->Post/don't post...

Remember that in the future.

6speed? Is it really you?!?
    I lol'd

Good to see you had the balls to give an explanation of what you did, and why. I don't hate you for it. Not yet anyway.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Oh I saw the french reliability thing. What I didn't notice was the 18yo and Audi thing. Must have been when I wasn't in UCP late last year.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

See, told you Tom

I knew someone would crack a 6speed joke for him. I'll personally vouch for him being a nice guy... whatever my opinion is worth!

And Albert- yes, it was about that time. You missed out on a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6 View Post
    whatever my opinion is worth!
    Not much.

Ah well, I suspected something... But I guess you're not the only one here plus, you're a nice guy.

I accept the apologize...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Thread Information