Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Your sister is coming over later.
    Your sister is on my lap.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Low minimum wage isn't a bad thing.. high minimum wages are usually worse.

It's a whole economical supply demand thing. Low wages = cheap labor = more available jobs. High wages = valuable labor = jobs given to those best qualified = less available jobs.

In a nutshell at least.
    Which is why people should get qualified to be competitive and get a higher paying job. And don't give me crap about not having enough money, I come from a VERY low income family, but I personally work my ass off to help support my family and we've managed to somehow save up enough for me to go to college... a good one too, a UC. There's no excuse for laziness.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

Happy birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    You should be the one to talk.....

Happy birthday Z, it's my sisters B-day also and shes 16 too.
    Pics er ban!
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

agreed...

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Happy Birthday Cameron.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva View Post
    Which is why people should get qualified to be competitive and get a higher paying job. And don't give me crap about not having enough money, I come from a VERY low income family, but I personally work my ass off to help support my family and we've managed to somehow save up enough for me to go to college... a good one too, a UC. There's no excuse for laziness.
    It's a good point, but what I don't like is that society is pretty much forcing higher education on the youth. College/University is considered an option when you graduate high school/middle school, at least where I live. In this day and age, the idea that "if you don't go off to college you'll fail in life" keeps being pressed on students, practically forcing kids to go on towards higher education.

I personally think changes should be made in the whole education system. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Uni student myself, but I think the system is flawed.

It's a good point, but what I don't like is that society is pretty much forcing higher education on the youth. College/University is considered an option when you graduate high school/middle school, at least where I live. In this day and age, the idea that "if you don't go off to college you'll fail in life" keeps being pressed on students, practically forcing kids to go on towards higher education.

I personally think changes should be made in the whole education system. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Uni student myself, but I think the system is flawed.
    I see what you're sayin... yeah there's no doubt the system's flawed, but hey, I'm down to work it if it puts cash in my pocket and a car in my garage, as horribly shallow and American as that sounds. I think we should all go back to being hunter/gatherers
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

Happy Birthday!
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information