Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GT 40 returns with anniversary Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    I'd be surprised if its less than 540nm. The current motor is 520, but many people would be satisfied with that number, just peaking lower. Most people by 2008 will probably me more interested in the F6 anyway
    The v8s presence will never not be felt in this lineup people are more accepting now days but there are still the vast majority who would not dream of anything but a v8.

And I too while the turbo 6 is easier to squeeze power out of there still is plenty to say for a nice sounding (and usually more torquey) v8 engine just something i like big motor in a big cars sort of thing
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Ford Falcons are sick. If they sold them here, I'd buy it in the drop of a hat.
    Well mate, the new 2008 Falcon could be coming your way!
    Are you a fan of V8 Supercars? Then you should join V8 SuperChat! - www.v8superchat.co.nr

Are you a fan of the FG Falcon? Then the FG Falcon Forum is for you! - www.fgfalconforum.co.nr

Nothing so special bout the "GT 40" All it is, is cosmetic changes! Stripes, interior logos and 'chromed' rims.
    Are you a fan of V8 Supercars? Then you should join V8 SuperChat! - www.v8superchat.co.nr

Are you a fan of the FG Falcon? Then the FG Falcon Forum is for you! - www.fgfalconforum.co.nr

Er... you should stop posting in these older threads because the people you're responding to probably left or forgot.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information