Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COD3 vs. COD2

realy? play.com and amazon quote that the pc release date is 01/11/2007, and 360 is 01/09/2007. strange

Crap! Your right gotta wait like 5 months now
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

i know, it realy sucks. ill have to occupy myself with tiberium wars for as long as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    i know, it realy sucks. ill have to occupy myself with tiberium wars for as long as possible
    Don't have that Well I've got Forza 2 coming soon aswell as the new DLC for Rainbow Six:Vegas so that might keep me busy, if not I've always got work
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I wish they'll release the expansion for rainbow 6 vegas thatd keep me going too. But tiberum wars is out at the end of the month. you should get that if you can.

I've been playing COD3 online (PS3) for the last couple weeks whenever I've gotten the chance. People who camp with machine guns = weaksauce.

Let's not discuss R6V, since I'm still angry that it got delayed. Yet again.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I play COD: united offensive online a heck of alot. The original and best COD, the maps are insanely good to play, and the skill level is so high you develop your skills very fast. Ive been playing it a few years now and i nearly always lead the game.

I play COD: united offensive online a heck of alot. The original and best COD, the maps are insanely good to play, and the skill level is so high you develop your skills very fast. Ive been playing it a few years now and i nearly always lead the game.
    I really wanna get on of the Oldies for PC.. Thing is My PC is crap, hence my Xbox 360 purchase..

looked into COD: deluxe yet?

looked into COD: deluxe yet?
    Considering.. I'm still abit shady on which one to get? Fancy posting a link of Amazon or play.com so I know which one to get?

its this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Range-C...4491269&sr=8-1

comes with COD and COD:UO expansion which I play

if you get it, tell me and ill have a game with you

Found COD3 for PS3 for £19.99 on the GAME UK website. May pick it up. It seems to basically be COD2 but with different levels. Not much of an advance on it but that can't be a bad thing I suppose. I'm getting COD4 and Assassins Creed on sunday for my birthday but this would be nice too I think. I love WWII games and I want to play one on my HDTV for once.

Thread Information