Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The new Maserati is hideous

saw one in Vegas 3 days ago, looks very nice IMO, much more special looking than the old 4200/3200GT....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

This Maserati is quite beautiful but I believe the Maserati Quattrotorpe is even more beautiful.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

maserati.that`s clasic.very charismatic.
    sensiz kalan bu şehri yakmayı çok istedim...

Slap a honda badge on it and I'll still think it looks amazing. I'm surprised to see how many people dislike this car :s. Its so easy on the eyes. Nothing short of perfect in my opinion. Not like when the bangled 5series first came out. Of all the cars that have ever taken their time growing on me, that one tops the list. I now think its great too btw. This Maser was love at first sight though.

Quote Originally Posted by white devil View Post
    i actualy love the design...
    the front looks realy agressive ..its a lot of improvment from the coupe..
    i know its not the same car but it looks a lot cleaner and more appealing to look at
    agree I think this car is sexy
    What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Maserati has announced that thay've already taken 2500 orders for the Gran Turismo. I might have not been the biggest fan of this car when it was unveiled, but it has somewhat grown on me. So it's great to see that one of my favourite car manufacturers still has what it takes to make stunning pieces of rolling art
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by go.pawel View Post
    Maserati has announced that thay've already taken 2500 orders for the Gran Turismo. I might have not been the biggest fan of this car when it was unveiled, but it has somewhat grown on me. So it's great to see that one of my favourite car manufacturers still has what it takes to make stunning pieces of rolling art
    And apparently it has been such a success that even the 8C Spider is in danger because there's no capacity in Modena in order to make it.

I think that's great news for Maserati.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche View Post
    Slap a honda badge on it and I'll still think it looks amazing. I'm surprised to see how many people dislike this car :s. Its so easy on the eyes. Nothing short of perfect in my opinion. Not like when the bangled 5series first came out. Of all the cars that have ever taken their time growing on me, that one tops the list. I now think its great too btw. This Maser was love at first sight though.
    Can we slap a Honda badge on it? Maybe I could buy one then....

the front looks like a rx-8 dont you think? and the rear looks like a DB9? thats what i think

I recently had an opportunity to look at one for a good while up close and personal. The detailing is fantastic and it looks MUCH better in person. Night and day difference from pictures. Im in love with it now.

Hmm... It's definitely a grower, to be honest.

I've done the hate to love thing on the bangled 5-series, so I guess I must just be a bit fickle.

Anything that keeps Maserati afloat is alright by me, I guess.

Thread Information