Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Command And Conquer: Tiberium Wars

Command And Conquer: Tiberium Wars

anyone waiting for it? out at the end of this month. Cant wait. Huge fan of the C+C series.

the demo has been released if anyones interested (Link)

After the disappointment of Supreme Commander, I have my hopes up for this one.

Will try and download and have a look later.. History wise havn't played any game from this series so it's gonna be there first impression!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Red Alert Command And Conquer games were amazing fun. i loved those. is this like it? i'll prolly download the demo and see
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

i want this game very much, i still play red alert 2 and C&C generals. One of the few reasons to own a decent computer.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

My Pentium 450 MHz processor and 16 MB graphics card sadly won't run it... Those graphics are absolutely gorgeous though.

that is amazing

Doesn't generals fell so much easier than red alert 2?

Quote Originally Posted by 092326001 View Post
    that is amazing

Doesn't generals fell so much easier than red alert 2?
    no that may be because i have more game time with red alert 2 though.... generals and Zero hour are aweseome though.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I remember Playing C+C on the SEGA SATURN, i was like 10 years old, and i liked it a lot. Never played ever since. Since I am getting a new computer soon i might just give this a try....

EDIT: I just realized Supreme commander was part of the series... I didn't like it that much... got boring really quickly...
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

wow. i just played the demo. I didnt expect to say this about an EA game but.. it runs better than anything ive played in the past few years. on full settings the levels load in about 5 seconds, the gameplay is smooth and well structured. I'm impressed! and the graphics take generals and move it to the next level. the physics and graphics engine is stunning. Admittely the performance 'might' relate to the fact that my system is way above recommended spec but seriously it runs great.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    After the disappointment of Supreme Commander, I have my hopes up for this one.
    Whats wrong with supreme Commander?
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by syko View Post
    Whats wrong with supreme Commander?
    dont get me wrong, its obviously a very well made game. intense levels of detail and hours of gameplay. BUT, with the little spare time that I have, I quickly found that its a very very detailed strategy game that requires alot of time and learning to really get into. I spent a few hours on a mission building insane levels of forces only to lose them when attacking the enemy base. So far as I could tell I was doing everything right, and I'm not a stranger to the RTS genre. I will play it in the future, and I'm sure I'll get into it. Its just not as instantly playable and enjoyable as the others.

i heard supreme commander had some influence from the developers of total annihlation? is it similar to that game?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    i heard supreme commander had some influence from the developers of total annihlation? is it similar to that game?
    In a way its the sequel, so yes its has similaritys.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

yeah, same developers.

played the demo and love it can't wait for the full game
    Ferrari Is The Best

Thread Information