Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer now available.

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    May 5th = Xbox 360, GTA4, PGR3 & Test Drive Unlimited V2!!!!!!!!
    It won't be available on May 5, unless you mean May of '08.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

damn, may 08 then, unless its out by xmas..
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    damn, may 08 then, unless its out by xmas..
    It will be. October.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
    This is a repost. There has been a GTA IV thread ever since the countdown was initiated for the trailer. Do a bloody search instead of making a redundant thread - there's no excuse. This isn't even in the right forum.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...t=31613&page=2
    So sorry you can be the only one to talk about GTA.

Don't have such a hissy fit.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    So sorry you can be the only one to talk about GTA.

Don't have such a hissy fit.
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I made that thread as soon as the GTA trailer countdown was started. Then the trailer goes live and information is posted in the existing thread. So what do you do? Create another thread in the wrong forum. Were you trying to avoid the existing thread on GTA IV by posting this in the Miscellaneous forums? It's not a matter of "who gets to talk about GTA". If you want to talk about GTA IV, then do it in the existing thread. Don't create another thread in the wrong forum confusing visitors to the forums. Because of you, there are now two threads of exactly the same nature floating around at the top of the gaming forum.

You would have known there was already a GTA IV thread in existence, as it was at the top of the gaming forum when you created this thread. As I said earlier, it appears logical that you posted this in the Miscellaneous forum to avoid the pre-existing thread. That is stupidity and I have every right to get annoyed - especially when you aren't even new to the forums and you are still making (or manufacturing? ) simple errors.

I would much rather read all of the opinions attached to GTA IV in one thread, not two.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Wow, I made the mistake of posting it in the Miscellanious.

God, like I said, quit having such a godd*mn hissy fit just because I made a repost. You sound like a jealous little child who wants everything in his bag.

If it makes you any happier, and will keep you from looking like a whiney baby, I'll request a mod close the thread now.

Happy?
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Wow, I made the mistake of posting it in the Miscellanious.

God, like I said, quit having such a godd*mn hissy fit just because I made a repost. You sound like a jealous little child who wants everything in his bag.

If it makes you any happier, and will keep you from looking like a whiney baby, I'll request a mod close the thread now.

Happy?

You're such a little child. Why the hell can't you take criticism - instead of labelling it a "hissy fit".

It's as if you are interpreting this as a fight over "who owns the GTA IV thread". Being a thread starter doesn't earn you any kudos. However, not obeying the forum rules does annoy some people.

Personally, I don't give a damn where the GTA IV thread resides. I love GTA and as I have already said in what you label as a "hissy fit", I would like to read opinions of the game in one thread, not two.

I thought this would be easy for you to understand. Everything I have said is true - so why bother trying to fight me? Grow up.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    You need to chill, everybody makes mistakes, as did F1_Master. You asked him to grow up? You're the one who just walked in and started flaming, could've told him kindly. Just chill.

By the way the trailer looks great, whatever the city might be, it better be bigger than SA.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap View Post
    You need to chill, everybody makes mistakes, as did F1_Master. You asked him to grow up? You're the one who just walked in and started flaming, could've told him kindly. Just chill.
    My first post in this thread told him 100% what he did. If he was a new member I would have approached him nicely about it. But he is NOT new at all. He didn't even check the gaming forum, let alone do a quick search. That kind of reckless negligence DOES NOT deserve my kindness.

Whenever I make a thread, I search it thoroughly and visually check the forums to make sure it's not already there. For him to do NONE of this and then tell me I'm having a hissy fit, as well as serving up garbage like "So sorry you can be the only one to talk about GTA" pisses me right off.

I will again stress that this is not the product of a simple mistake, but of reckless negligence. I have nothing against him personally, but I do have a problem with his actions. Perhaps this incident will teach him to search before posting in the future.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Thread Information