Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My dad is in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    Its a lesson to everyone, whenever chest pain occurs GET IT CHECKED OUT .It doesnt matter how old or young etc, heart disease doesnt descriminate.
    That is so true for myself too.. I never expected it until I had my cholestrol checked out voluntarily.. It was dangerously high, so I have to take drugs now too.. Some of my family members also had it checked out then and most have it too..

stay strong,ur dad needs you

All my best wishes are with you Taz, I'm sure with your support he can be like Doug's wife and be back home soon
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    That is so true for myself too.. I never expected it until I had my cholestrol checked out voluntarily.. It was dangerously high, so I have to take drugs now too.. Some of my family members also had it checked out then and most have it too..
    I need to go to the doctor coz recently i've been having chest pains, and i think it might be the same reason as you, but i'm not sure... Its weird, i just get these sharp chest pains sometimes...

Also, what Macguire said is probably the most important thing that could be said. Let's hope that he'll be fine...
    Last edited by Street_Dreamer; 04-02-2007 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    Hi guys,

My father suffered a serious heart attack today in the afternoon and is in serious condition in the ICU ward. I can't begin to tell you how tough it's been. I was with him when the heart attack began. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he couldn't breathe. I started to give him CPR while his doctor and the ambulance got there.

They placed a temporary pace maker on him to get his heart rate up, when he got to the ER his heart rate was 20 beats per minute (should be al least 80 per minute). He's in critical but stable condition now. He's responding to treatment slowly, but isn't out of the woods yet. I would appreciate it if those of you who pray to do so for my dad. I'll try to keep you all updated. Thanks in advance.
    I don't pray my man but my best wishes and thoughts are with you and your family, I hope he keeps responding well to treatment and all is better soon. My thoughts and hopes are fully with you.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Taz, I will pray for your Dad tonight.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

I'm about to leave for the hospital, thanks so much guys for your thoughts and prayers The doctors last night were telling me that the tests indicated that it wasn't a normal heart attack. That it seems to have been caused by a severe lung infection in the left lung and that some how, caused a partial block in one of the arteries of the heart. Hard to believe that one thing can cause another.

It's so hard to see my father like this, he's always been a strong and healthy man, not the kind of person you would expect this would happen to. He even follows a low fat diet and walks a lot. It was a total shock to me to be honest, it still is. Thanks again for the support guys. I'll let ya know what happens as soon as get back home.

That's horrible news. I hope your father gets well soon!

Remember to look after yourself too. If you neglect yourself you can't take care of your father properly.

my father recently passed in November.The ICU bringsme tremors.God bless him and you for hangin in there.Ill be praying
    Ferrari will be WCC. Whoever wins the WDC will be from the Scuderia.........Yet who?

its really terrible that your dad had a heart attack & that it happened in front of you. i hope you get they get the infection cured.

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    I'm about to leave for the hospital, thanks so much guys for your thoughts and prayers The doctors last night were telling me that the tests indicated that it wasn't a normal heart attack. That it seems to have been caused by a severe lung infection in the left lung and that some how, caused a partial block in one of the arteries of the heart. Hard to believe that one thing can cause another.

It's so hard to see my father like this, he's always been a strong and healthy man, not the kind of person you would expect this would happen to. He even follows a low fat diet and walks a lot. It was a total shock to me to be honest, it still is. Thanks again for the support guys. I'll let ya know what happens as soon as get back home.
    It's not good, But in some ways it is better news then at first, To know a infection was the cause of such a huge problem it may sound weird but it's better then before because it's not bad health related in that your father was in bad shape or anything it was more a freak thing. So he should get back to full normal health once they fix him up and he will be running around kicking your bum and all soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by sicilian973-2 View Post
    my father recently passed in November.The ICU bringsme tremors.God bless him and you for hanging in there.Ill be praying
    My deepest condolicence to you and your family.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

deeply appreciated
    Ferrari will be WCC. Whoever wins the WDC will be from the Scuderia.........Yet who?

Shame to hear about that both Sicilian and Taz.

Taz, I hope your father gets well.

Hy guy,i'm wrotting to you from france.
    I pray for your dad and i hope his health getting better and better.I now what you feel in this dificul moment.I hope you send me some god news in few days.

Thread Information