Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy's random comments

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE View Post
    A special spamming thread is over the top. This thread is simply five pages of rubbish. He doesn't contribute properly to the forums via this thread or any others. He cannot (or will not) communicate properly to other members, and when he is asked simple questions he replies in two year old dialect, making no sense whatsoever. Read the thread from the beginning and it becomes apparent how he treats other members.

If he actually made an attempt to be civilized, then I wouldn't mind this stupid thread. But he doesn't. I oppose his existence here.
    Who asked you? 20 million people in down under land minus you is 19 million 999,000 0 oppose you 0 attempt to be like you or your stuffy attitude!Here is a randm picture for you Rubbish is your TITLE COOL IS MINE DICK HEAD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREW G View Post
    Who asked you? 20 million people in down under land minus you is 19 million 999,000 0 oppose you 0 attempt to be like you or your stuffy attitude!Here is a randm picture for you Rubbish is your TITLE COOL IS MINE DICK HEAD
    FYI I got banned for calling a member a "dickhead."
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Andrew, I asked you nicely what you intended to do with this thread and you replied unfriendly without even trying to answer my simple question. Also, David just said what he thinks and you told him he was a dickhead. I have to say I agree with everything David said.

EDIT: I edited my post because I felt what I wrote didn't have its place. Sorry if I offended you. I hope you understood what I meant though.
    Last edited by fisetdavid26; 05-02-2007 at 08:29 PM.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    FYI I got banned for calling a member a "dickhead."
    If symptoms persist consult your doctor

Wow, you reply in the dialect of a two year old, you call me a dick head and make absolutely no sense in your assessment of Australia. Now who was expecting that?!

Thank you for proving my point.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I think everybody else has already picked up on your personal attack on Adrenaline.
    I just thought I'd let you know 20million minus 1 = 19,999,999. Simple maths and coherent sentences seem to be beyond you.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

=win.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Wow, you reply in the dialect of a two year old, you call me a dick head and make absolutely no sense in your assessment of Australia. Now who was expecting that?!

Sorry I offended you? To assess Austrailia was not the point don't alter or deviat the issue you don't like my posts or pictures and you respond with poor attitude end of story be well take care The history of who originated Austrailia is in the history booksGlad I could respond to you Einstein
    Last edited by ANDREW G; 05-05-2007 at 06:01 AM.

Sorry I offended you? To assess Austrailia was not the point don't alter or deviat the issue you don't like my posts or pictures and you respond with poor attitude end of story be well take care The history of who originated Austrailia is in the history booksGlad I could respond to you Einstein
    Are you talking about the oldest continuous civilisation, the Aboriginals who maintained a lifestyle for over 60, 000 years?
    Or are you talking about the same convicts that caused the founding of America?

OOPS
    Any reason why?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I'm beginning to think that you enjoy making a complete fool out of yourself.

I almost feel slack arguing with you - it feels like I'm agreeing to fight a disabled kid. You're not disabled are you Andrew?
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Replying to your treads is not disabled? Do you have a clown suit on? remember the person who gets pissed off loses the game Now do you get itRead history before you compare gene lines spock! Also remember argue with some one on your level which is DOWN UNDER

I'm beginning to think that you enjoy making a complete fool out of yourself.

I almost feel slack arguing with you - it feels like I'm agreeing to fight a disabled kid. You're not disabled are you Andrew?
    Look in mirror if you want to see a real fool are we done yet?

More Random Pictures For All

Replying to your treads is not disabled? Do you have a clown suit on? remember the person who gets pissed off loses the game Now do you get itRead history before you compare gene lines spock! Also remember argue with some one on your level which is DOWN UNDER
    So you're trying to tell me that you are disabled? Don't worry - nobody will judge you for it. We all knew you were disabled after your first few posts
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

So you're trying to tell me that you are disabled? Don't worry - nobody will judge you for it. We all knew you were disabled after your first few posts
    oof! below the knees!

(if there are any )

Thread Information