Before I start I’m just sharing this information, in terms of general knowledge NOT to encourage you to do this.

To disable or turn back an analogue odometer, (the one in a lot of older cars and the majority of modern cars), As most people know it is very difficult and time consuming, you gotta drive the car backwards (I’m sure no one wants to do that for 10,000km) and the other way is to locate the odometer cable which is connected to the gearbox (not sure where exactly) and get a drill and turn back wards, this is also useless information for ordinary people as to do it you need to have some technical/mechanical knowledge. or you could find a crook mechanic.

THE REAL INFORMATION

If you have a car with an electronic odometer, in most of them it is possible to disable the odometer (you can no longer role back the odometer, since the data is stored in the engine control unit (ECU), you are dealing with a computerised system), but what you can do is you CAN DISABLE THE ODOMETER, by removing a specific fuse (not sure exactly which one it is e.g. alarm, door locks, ignition), located in the fuse compartment (this specific fuse is usually located in the fuse compartment under the passenger side dashboard, or it could also be in the fuse compartment under the hood, doubt it).

But by removing the specific fuse the odometer and other functions of the car become disabled , such as the indicator lights, and everything in the drivers dash, such as fuel gauge, speedometer, and the rest of them.

This way your chances of getting booked for driving with no indicators and driving over the speed limit are higher.

I’m not sure but I have heard it also disables the airbags , so be careful. Not that you should even try it!!!!

If anyone else has any other information, questions, facts or techniques ask/share!!!!