Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Ferrari SUV-Style SportStation

My Ferrari SUV-Style SportStation

Well here is the article from the AUTOZEITUNG. I did the first place with my design concept of a Ferrari SUV Style.

Hope you like it.

Greetings Canay

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...3763326636.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rockefella; 04-10-2007 at 12:52 AM.
    ... unlimited Fantasy ...

cool ! Congratulations man ! Will pick up the magazine at university to have a real good look !

Ferrari SUV? Uh-oh, I hope you have a flame suit Canay.

BTW, please attach your images if they are over the 800 pixel width limit. I've done it for you but I've noticed that this has become a trend in your threads.

-Housekeeping

The quality is indeed amazing. But a SUV (no matter if it's a Ferrari or not)...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    The quality is indeed amazing. But a SUV (no matter if it's a Ferrari or not)...
    that was my concept in this contest. I knew that everyone will post a ferrari sportcar so I decided to come out of the mass with something different and it worked ... ;o) I get the first place for this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Canay View Post
    I get the first place for this idea.
    which does not necessarily mean that it was a good idea

Gratuliere allenfals.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    which does not necessarily mean that it was a good idea

Gratuliere allenfals.
    Why not??? The jury has been some of the best designers. And they decided that I get the first place.

Introducing the jury: Claus Potthoff (AUDI-Design), Peter Pfeiffer (Daimler-Chrysler), Adrian van Hoondonk (BMW), Stefan Lamm (Ford), Friedhelm Engler (OPEL), Vahe Bouldoukian (Peugeot) Rolf Schepp (De Lusi) ... and if they say it is good enough it cant be that bad.

Why not??? The jury has been some of the best designers. And they decided that I get the first place.

Introducing the jury: Claus Potthoff (AUDI-Design), Peter Pfeiffer (Daimler-Chrysler), Adrian van Hoondonk (BMW), Stefan Lamm (Ford), Friedhelm Engler (OPEL), Vahe Bouldoukian (Peugeot) Rolf Schepp (De Lusi) ... and if they say it is good enough it cant be that bad.
    The work is impeccable, but I believe Henk considers it a crime to Ferrari heritage, the SUV that is. It's similar to when Porsche released the Cayenne, but Ferrari would be even more drastic. I'm sure he didn't mean the work was subpar.

my remark was an implicit comment that I do not think that a Ferrari SUV is a good idea....(but that goes for about any SUV, and I know that many people disagree with me on that). I was not commenting on the way you executed the idea...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Sorry but I hate it. Isn't it enough that Porsche did the awful Cayenne? Ferrari should never prostitute their brand with popular SUV's to attract more costumers, they will hopefully keep concentrating on what they do best and not sell out to please rich tasteless people.
    Just my opinion, not out to start a war!
    Team Fiattitude

Quote Originally Posted by Gardin View Post
    Sorry but I hate it. Isn't it enough that Porsche did the awful Cayenne? Ferrari should never prostitute their brand with popular SUV's to attract more costumers, they will hopefully keep concentrating on what they do best and not sell out to please rich tasteless people.
    Just my opinion, not out to start a war!
    I can live with critics. ;o)

The theme for this part of the contest was to create a freetime vehicle for Michael Schuhmacher. I knew that everyone will design a sportcar. But it makes no sense ... Michael Schuhmacher drives a Formula 1 car, and you will never get a roadgoing car which will be faster than that. And he drives that fast in his job ... is there any need for him to get that fast in his freetime ??

So I decided to create a mixture about a Ferrari, a little SUV, a little station ...
    I also think that Ferrari should not create a SUV, but if they will, they should create something which is different to Cayenne or BMW X5.
    No Masscar.

Greetings Canay

Congrats! The SUV was a clever choice. I guess you thought of a car that could really be driven fast on unprobable roads, and not a mass-produced "look-at-me" car. Like a rally car for a rich Ferrari lover.
    Got to love those bucket seats. They are the best detail in my opinion.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

I think it's very well made. The idea is original and as you mentioned, it suits the competition perfectly. I adore the seats, very well thought and they look awesome.

Congratulations!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Congratulations! Really well done, but I sincerely hope it never reaches production.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    Congratulations! Really well done, but I sincerely hope it never reaches production.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Nice work Canay
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Thread Information