Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Lada Priora

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    116

    Lada Priora

    2007 Lada Priora Hatchback

    Body architecture: 5-door, 5-seat
    Overall dimensions (mm): length 4240, width 1680, height 1435
    Wheelbase, front and rear overhang (mm): 2492, 1410, 1380
    Engine position and drive: front transverse engine, front drive
    Engine: 4 cylinder,16 valves, 1596 cc/cm3, 98 HP at 5600 rpm, 145 Nm at 4000 rpm
    Transmission: 5-speed manual
    Maximum speed: 183 km/h, 0-100km/h: 11.5 seconds
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amat; 05-02-2007 at 10:56 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Posts: 30,245
    Posts
    7,352
    awesome car. And itll sell like hot cakes in all the LEDC's. Ca-ching!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,827
    Honestly I love it ! Exactly fit to it's main markets ! I think if they can get it cheap enough it will indeed sell like a mo-fu !!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,495
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Honestly I love it ! Exactly fit to it's main markets ! I think if they can get it cheap enough it will indeed sell like a mo-fu !!!
    It might look nice but probably underneath it still is a Fiat 124...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    It might look nice but probably underneath it still is a Fiat 124...
    with a transverse FWD engine....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,495
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    with a transverse FWD engine....
    Maybe I should put a "Warning sarcasm ahead" banner in my post above...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Maybe I should put a "Warning sarcasm ahead" banner in my post above...
    A Fiat 124 was a very proper motorcar, it was not for nothing that it became the 1966 European car of the year. I subsequently got my drivers training in one.....And nothing beats a current Lada in value for money....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,495
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    A Fiat 124 was a very proper motorcar, it was not for nothing that it became the 1966 European car of the year. I subsequently got my drivers training in one.....And nothing beats a current Lada in value for money....
    Dacia Logan, perhaps? Or if that isn't enough you can always buy a 2nd hand car.

    I know that the Fiat 124 was a very appropiate car... in the 60's. But if I'm not mistaken Lada still sell and updated version of the 124, which let's be honest is a bit out of place in today's automotive market.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Posts: 30,245
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Or if that isn't enough you can always buy a 2nd hand car..
    lol. why hadnt i thought of that! dayam.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I know that the Fiat 124 was a very appropiate car... in the 60's. But if I'm not mistaken Lada still sell and updated version of the 124, which let's be honest is a bit out of place in today's automotive market.
    yes, but they sell for 3000 US$, hence my comment about value for money....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,495
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    yes, but they sell for 3000 US$, hence my comment about value for money....
    It's very cheap indeed. But while cheap I don't know if it has anything to offer except that you don't get wet in rainy days. I doubt it's fast or safe, or its engine is as frugal as modern units (nevermind a diesel). Maybe it'd be better to save a little more money for a Logan or, if that is out of reach, a 2nd hand car, be it Logan or something else.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    awesome car. And itll sell like hot cakes in all the LEDC's. Ca-ching!
    wow, flashback to a-level geography there
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    It might look nice but probably underneath it still is a Fiat 124...
    Does the average Russian need anything more ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Posts: 30,245
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree View Post
    wow, flashback to a-level geography there
    hehah

    could you pm me a link or something to a hi-res of your Display pic? looks awesome. is it from a game?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    here
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    yes, but they sell for 3000 US$, hence my comment about value for money....
    Do you talking about this car? Because it's price will be up to 15k $ (here, in Ukraine at least). Not that cheap. The cheapest Lada 1118 Kalina priced 9k here and it's for a car that has plastic mainfold
    I'd prefer Logan better...
    Former rt13.
    To see more, visit [url]http://ps-garage.com/gallery/rt13[/url]
    Thank you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lada C Concept
    By Revo in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 09:57 AM
  2. Lada Vaz 2104
    By smxi in forum Classic cars
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:15 AM
  3. Lada 112 Vaz 2112/21112
    By smxi in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 04:42 PM
  4. Lada Vaz 2107
    By smxi in forum Classic cars
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 11:37 AM
  5. Lada
    By DarkPhenix in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 05:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •