Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NISSAN R35 GTR, its f%*&$#G nice

i lost it shit - i totally lost the link - sorry guys - wait i'll go find better pics and post it soon
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Photos of the Nissan GT-R Concept

I am pulled the entire net to bits searching for photos of the new Skyline and have put them all together in a photo gallery called Damo Nismo.

Check out the pics!

This new Skyline looks sweet! I don't know what problem people have with it. With a body kit, rear spoiler, mag wheels and lowered suspension, this baby will be a beast!

I'm working on editing an image in Photoshop to super-impose a body kit and spoiler on it to give you an idea. The GT-R has potential!

A cruddy attempt

This is the first time I've experimented with this super-imposing nonsense, so this will look pretty bad. All I've managed to do is get a rear spoiler and lower the suspension. I'll try all the rest some other time.

Edited V1:

Original Version

good job but i think the rear spoiler is too big - its sticking out too much also - anyway take a look
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Are you guyz stupid or something...lol....the R35 already came out and no its non of those drawings dat u guys are showing around...matterfact it even came out in da US but under another name, Infinity G35.....i know cuz im a big import fsan and i live watching da latest newz on cars...BYTCH!!!....

RB26DETT

RB26DETT,
    nice name, but get your facts straight. The Infiniti 350 is based on the 350 z. It is similar to the GTR in a few ways but different in most areas. The GTR will be called 'GTR' in every country it is released in.

The infiniti and 350z both have the same engine. The GTR, however has a heavily altered twin turbo version of that engine. Nissan engineers have stated that to compete with porsche (and probably the Honda NSX type R) that they are aiming for 450 ps, which is about 445 bhp. At that power level the jap goverment has stated that they want to emissions test every single car.

Unlike the 350 z, the GTR will have a very different chassis set up to the infiniti, including the obligatory all wheel drive.

Motorhead, the picture you show last is an artist imp. about 3 years old. The other pictures you put up are based on the R35 GTR concept shown at the Tokyo motor show. They are MUCH closer to the car that will come out later this year (in japan....not due in Australia until 2005). Nissan has stated though that the only guaranteed feature which will remain is the round tail lights.

I actually hated the looks to begin with, but they have grown on me, now i reckon it looks superb!

Originally posted by RB26DETT
    Are you guyz stupid or something...lol....the R35 already came out and no its non of those drawings dat u guys are showing around...matterfact it even came out in da US but under another name, Infinity G35.....i know cuz im a big import fsan and i live watching da latest newz on cars...BYTCH!!!....

RB26DETT
    hahahah you got it all worng man - G35 is a coupe based on 350Z like what nismo said and we are just playin aroung with drawings and computer images - hahaha youre so funny - you got all your facts wrong and your calling us bitch - whose the real bitch
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by Nildo
    RB26DETT,
    nice name, but get your facts straight. The Infiniti 350 is based on the 350 z. It is similar to the GTR in a few ways but different in most areas. The GTR will be called 'GTR' in every country it is released in.

The infiniti and 350z both have the same engine. The GTR, however has a heavily altered twin turbo version of that engine. Nissan engineers have stated that to compete with porsche (and probably the Honda NSX type R) that they are aiming for 450 ps, which is about 445 bhp. At that power level the jap goverment has stated that they want to emissions test every single car.

Unlike the 350 z, the GTR will have a very different chassis set up to the infiniti, including the obligatory all wheel drive.

Motorhead, the picture you show last is an artist imp. about 3 years old. The other pictures you put up are based on the R35 GTR concept shown at the Tokyo motor show. They are MUCH closer to the car that will come out later this year (in japan....not due in Australia until 2005). Nissan has stated though that the only guaranteed feature which will remain is the round tail lights.

I actually hated the looks to begin with, but they have grown on me, now i reckon it looks superb!
    yeah i know about the pic and the car does look good you know - the concept and the production version is not entirely the same though
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

You guyz are soo stupid and ignorant...so ya want proof that the G35 is the Skyline R35 GTR well here it is ****in assholes...bytch!!!

http://skyline2.nissan.co.jp/index3.html

RB26DETT

umm and wut does it say on da back...lol...

RB26DETT
    JOEham

here is a Wallpaper for u guyz...lol...

**note*** dat on da pic is sez Nissan Motor Company

RB26DETT
    JOEham

er rb26 the nest skyline will not be called the skyline anymore - it will be called the r35 GTR - no skyline - skyline is for sedans - exactly what you posted - the skyline there is a sedan version of the infiniti g35 coupe
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Motorhead, your totally right. the new GTR will not be called 'Skyline' at all, therefore those pics CAN'T be of the R35 GTR.
    And to RB26, just a few things to show I know what I am talking about. Your names engine means;
    RB=engine series designate 'RB'
    26=2.6 litres
    d=dual overhead camshafts (per bank)
    e=electronic fuel injection
    tt=twin turbo. The turbos are based on Garrett gt28 ball bearing turbochargers, and standard can flow around 480 hp (360 kw).

First released in 1989 the R32 version had a peak torque of 353nm@4400 rpm and peak power of around 210 kw at 7500 rpm. In the r33 this rose to 368nm@4400. Peak power was still claimed at 208kw, but as any engineer or person who knows about physics will realise, higher torque at equivalent revs means a higher peak power (about 220kw@8000rpm). Finally in the R34 torque again was up to 398@4400. Peak power is guestimated at 240kw@8000 rpm.
    Don't go around insulting people and acting like a wanker unless you really do know what it is you are talking about.

Originally posted by Nildo
    Motorhead, your totally right. the new GTR will not be called 'Skyline' at all, therefore those pics CAN'T be of the R35 GTR.
    And to RB26, just a few things to show I know what I am talking about. Your names engine means;
    RB=engine series designate 'RB'
    26=2.6 litres
    d=dual overhead camshafts (per bank)
    e=electronic fuel injection
    tt=twin turbo. The turbos are based on Garrett gt28 ball bearing turbochargers, and standard can flow around 480 hp (360 kw).

First released in 1989 the R32 version had a peak torque of 353nm@4400 rpm and peak power of around 210 kw at 7500 rpm. In the r33 this rose to 368nm@4400. Peak power was still claimed at 208kw, but as any engineer or person who knows about physics will realise, higher torque at equivalent revs means a higher peak power (about 220kw@8000rpm). Finally in the R34 torque again was up to 398@4400. Peak power is guestimated at 240kw@8000 rpm.
    Don't go around insulting people and acting like a wanker unless you really do know what it is you are talking about.
    you know what your nick should be - Skyline King - hehe
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Thanx 'Head, but actually I prefer the JZ80 twin turbo supra. Not as quick, but the motor is better for conversions. There is a guy I heard of that put one in a walkinshaw group A racing commodore! It was a good choice too, putting about 30% more power out at the wheels.

Thread Information