Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NISSAN R35 GTR, its f%*&$#G nice

the Infini G35 has same chassie as the Z, BUT, the Z has a more stiff chassie, it has some stiffening underneeth and in the back that u cant find in the G35. Ref Best MOTORing nr. 6: Front Stabeliser: F34(ø) R21(ø), possiblilty to install Nismo oil cooler kit from shop, has same suspension as V35 Skyline / G35 Infini, the Z's more heavily reinforced, with heavy duty welding, the "Front cross bar" is not on eighter V35 or G35.
    same brakes as G34 (Brembo).
    the "Rear tunnel Stay bar" M shaped is also a part no found on the V35/G35, same suspension as the V35/G35, but more riggit/sturdy on the Z.
    the propeller shaft on the Z is made of carbon fiber, lightweight AND a life saviour during crashes as it's designed to obsorb the energy.
    the Z has 4 catalyst, due to it's V6 engine.
    the rear of the Z (open the booth) has a BIG strut member that is welded onto the chassie and has a box like structure above the fueltank, that makes the car have a 2 layer monocock frame to imrpove the sturdyness even more.
    Z's hood is made out of aluminum. in the enigine compartment u can find a HUGE "Front strut tower bar" that is placed directly over the engine.

the Z is Uber, and i belive the uncomming Skyline GT-R35 is to come, and might even has it's big moment in the movie "fast and the furious 3" witch is to be shot in Japan.

even though the Z's price in europe is set at a WERY low price range (iwe seen it as low as 22000 Euros) it's not likly that iwe ever to get a Z, it's priced here in Norway at 96.123,5 Euro's [791.000 nKr] (calculated on the 21.12.04 exchange rate) -->> Link for confirmation http://portal.nissan.no/wps/portal/!ut/p/.cmd/cs/.ce/7_0_A/.s/7_0_47Q/_s.7_0_A/7_0_47Q

i HATE my goverment...they overprice everything, and not to mention the stupid 24% taxrate here....

sleepy hollow (not really, but it might as well be)
    wow. funny aint it? RB26DETT hasn't posted any more. BURNED.
    blah.

extra note on the Z, the Drift king (Kehichi Tsuchiya) [creator of Best MOTORing Drift bible], didnt quite like the Z, since u can't actually turn off the brake system completly, in order to drift, only way to drift a Z is to let up the gas, turn then gas, and the back of the car will slide.
    Brake-Drifting is just not possible for the Z since the computer thinks the car is heading off the road, and starts to break, i belive the computer is build around how much force u use on the breaks, so a light break manuver might get it to drift. but if u slam the breaks and car drifts, and as u drop the break, the car will continue breaking until it sences that all 4 tyres have grip

just an extra .....drift note.....

chassis

not chassie
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Bah, that car is FUGLY in every sence of the word.....

R34 FOR LIFE!!!!!
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Trying to replace a japanese car icon is one thing, but replacing it with something that awful is criminal
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

i dont get it do you actually think this car looks as good as the r34 gtr? i think it looks horendous its a slightly pimped up mondeo wanabee. i think thats why this car has been delayed cos theres been a few sackings at nissan cos of this appauling pile of crap

Maybe after the new car has been released and got super modified to run in the JGTC or JTCC it'll look better...with body kits / wings and all
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

they just dont like the non rice aspect of it.

once they rice them they'll be all

"look at ma fuli sic subwoofa m8"

australians should know this quote.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

sleepy hollow (not really, but it might as well be)
    amen whiteballz. seems like somebody's had too much exposure in the pascoe vale, coburg, brunswick area
    blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kossy
    Ahem, they are both artists impressions.
    Thats what i thought

fritz? wtf are you going on about telling us about the 350 and its drifting ability and its all this bullshit chassie ....... WHOOOOOO CARES BROO WHO CARES? LoL we are talkin about a damnn skyline who cares bout d 350 ...

I think this is how it will be, and it is not a chop, right?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Imaj
    I think this is how it will be, and it is not a chop, right?
    that be a computer generation, not the real deal
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

sorry, i didnt know!

Thread Information