Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    give it up slicks. theres a lot of idiots on this forum who don't know what their talking about but like to think they do. thats the main reason i stopped coming on here often. i know you are right, you know your right. take comfort in that and just let it go.

edit just to cover my ass- i'm not one of them ^^
    It's not that someone is necessarily 100% right, but it comes down to a matter of/difference of opinions. Calling those who disagree and challenge through debate idiots is kind of silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    It's not that someone is necessarily 100% right, but it comes down to a matter of/difference of opinions. Calling those who disagree and challenge through debate idiots is kind of silly.
    Exactly my toughts. I think I've been polite and Slicks has been too. I'm willing to learn, and after all we come here to debate, don't we?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

give it up slicks. theres a lot of idiots on this forum who don't know what their talking about but like to think they do. thats the main reason i stopped coming on here often.
    Replace the word "forum" by "world" would you then have the same attitude or would you try to do something about it....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks View Post
    Maybe the fact that its a 5000lbs SUV has something to do with it...
    Hmmmmmmmm...... No
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo.Jenkens View Post
    Absolutely, hence " "

I just had to respond to the ignorant comment about Solid rear axle being better for handling with another ignorant statement. My apologys to any Italians who I may have offended; I love your cars & your food.
    Its not an obvious remark though! its a technical difference that is hard to explain. Slicks isnt being ignorant at all. and "handling" is a subjective term anyway. I'd rather have a technical debate over dismission of ignorance...its a forum after all!
    autozine.org

rockefellea and ferrer i have been very polite on this forum for a long long time. gradually the one sided views expressed in this forum got too much to take. there are sooo many incorrect things said that everybody just thinks is the truth. we have one mention of an american car and it is automatically junk. one mention of a solid axle and suddenly cars handle like trucks, no exceptions. somemething has a v8 in it and its automatically too heavy to do anything with. statements like these are so common here that it is utterly rediculous!! so excuse me if i call a couple people idiots (and i'm not nescisarily calling you guys idiots either, you in particular rockafella i have seen plenty of high quality posts from you).

maybe i can start talking bad about all your guy's countries like the american bashing that goes on here every day how about that? no, i am not like that. i dont know what living in your countries is like so i can't comment on that, the same goes to you guys about america.

4 banger!? that thing must be a slow econobox!

i could go on, but you guys get the idea. those comments look silly, just like a lot of the ones left on this forum.

henk, i have been on countless message boards from all over the place. this is the only one i have ever been to that makes rediculous statements, by mostly uninformed people, on such a large scale. pity too because i really liked it here for a while. you all will probably say well if i don't like it then i can leave, and your right, and i'm sure most of you guys won't even miss me, but i'm not going anywhere, but you all will have to excuse me if i go against the grain of what is commonly believed here on this forum.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

You need a thicker skin man.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo.Jenkens View Post
    Mopar actually sells a special optional tow hitch that circumnavigates the exhaust. To the best of my knowledge this is the only vehicle that can run a 13sec 1/4 mile and has a 3500lb towing capacity.

I know the rear suspension argument is a little off subject, but does anybody know the best handling car with SRA? something made in the last 20 years.
    Ford lighting?
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Quote Originally Posted by rev440 View Post
    Ford lighting?
    OMG your best guess is a truck!

Fleet500 will know
    autozine.org

my guess is the lightning too. perhaps the cyclone/typhoon? i'm not sure how much they can pull but i know they were the fastest suv's before the cayanne and jeep

if i wanna run 13's and tow some weight tho i'd just get me a diesel fullsize truck and stack a couple programmers on it, bigger injectors, and intercooler and have a 13 sec truck that can pull tons of weight all day long
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by nota View Post
    OMG your best guess is a truck!
    Your right trucks arent made for towing shit. Those diesal trucks are crazy. A guy around here is going with a bigger turbo more boost and two fuel pumps on his F250.
    Last edited by rev440; 05-24-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rev440 View Post
    Your right trucks arent made for towing shit.
    He thought you were addressing the second question(you weren't, were you?)
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

my guess is the lightning too. perhaps the cyclone/typhoon? i'm not sure how much they can pull but i know they were the fastest suv's before the cayanne and jeep
    I wouldn't go so far as nominating them as the absolute best-ever handling vehicles with cart-axles but nevertheless I cannot envisage any truck being able to outhandle a decent live-axle sedan, for example the later 1990s Falcon GT (Tickford) or HSV GTS-R

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    He thought you were addressing the second question(you weren't, were you?)
    Nope I wasnt

Nota we are talking about the first 3500lb towing capable car in the 13's. I feel bad for you if you honestly think we were talking about that.

Thread Information