Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11yr old boy killed 476kg wild hog

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    How do you inject and feed a wild boar?
    Well, that's just it. It's not a wild boar, but more of a freakishly, drug injected pig.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Well, that's just it. It's not a wild boar, but more of a freakishly, drug injected pig.
    Every single news article on this says it is a wild boar. Maybe I'm just not as cynical as the rest of the members of this forum, but I'm willing to assume they know whether it is or isn't a wild boar.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

My condolences go out to Rockefella on hearing of the death of his mother.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I was already afraid that reading a good book was not high on the priority list...
    Teaching kids how to properly use guns at a young age isn't a terrible thing, it brings families together, it can be a way of bonding for fathers and sons, it teaches the the kid responsibility and disicipline. Not all hunters are going to go out and pull the next V-Tech. Besides, a lot of the physcho killers out there are wither ex-military (Trained to kill) or weirdo loners who taught themselves to shoot guns because they were pissed at the world.

Don't forget the psychos who think the government/world/next door neighbor is out to get them.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Don't forget the psychos who think the government/world/next door neighbor is out to get them.
    Weapons create this kind of fear...

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Weapons create this kind of fear...
    No, drugs do.

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

It's probably some experiment that went wrong and escaped.

Americans really like their bacon. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

But seriously, that pig is a freak. Imagine all that food that it must ingest to support itself on a daily basis.

Imagine its parents and siblings running around.

It kind of freaks you out thinking that most of the world is settled and we have these freakishly large creatures still out there.

People who commit violent gun crimes are already messed up to a strong enough degree that you can't blame it solely on drug use or use of guns at an early age. It's too often used as a scapegoat to blame the problems on. Enough weapons/drugs morality issues, let's just talk about how freaking big that boar is.

Boy howdy.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    People who commit violent gun crimes are already messed up to a strong enough degree that you can't blame it solely on drug use or use of guns at an early age. It's too often used as a scapegoat to blame the problems on. Enough weapons/drugs morality issues, let's just talk about how freaking big that boar is.

Boy howdy.
    About the drugs, I was kidding.

New Westminster, British Columbia. Canada
    It's amazing that some of you folks don't recognize the food that you eat. Yes that is "Pork" very likely "Boar" and certainly wild. As for the size... AMAZING. I grew up in California and used to hunt "Wild Boar" in the Coastal Mountain canyons as a teenager. At that time only handguns were allowed and I hunted with a 38 cal Model 10 Colt. The biggest pig I took then was 135lb. Wild boar run in packs there and can kill you as easily as you can kill them. Pigs are not cartoon character's like "Porky or Miss Piggy" They are big, strong and dangerous. They also taste great. "Kudo's to the hunter for staying with his prey and his father for properly training him "Stuffed Tenderloin, Champange Glazed Ham, Back Bacon, Gammon, Prossuciutto & Stew for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv View Post
    Every single news article on this says it is a wild boar. Maybe I'm just not as cynical as the rest of the members of this forum, but I'm willing to assume they know whether it is or isn't a wild boar.
    And like the news is also going to report that pigs like this have been done before and how the "wild" boar actually got this way, right?

The news would never tell the full story of these pigs. Too many people would find it out it's nothing new to the world.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

actually the hog is quite regular in size, the boy however is only 2' 3"
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

That's huge!! I have seen boars, and those we have here are, at least, 5 times smaller. I would say it's a fake, but the images are clear

Anyway, it wouldn't be better to use a scoped riffle instead of a handgun, the hunters here do that way. It's safer (imagine shoting that beast from a close distance) and more accurate. Also shoting 8 rounds with a pistol or hunt using a AK-47 (I've heard some people do), it's more like Duke Nukem instead of civilized hunting .
    Life is too short to stay, race!

Gora Euskadi! Visca Catalunya!

I cant believe the kid shot it, something that size would have taken close to half a century to grow that large, its a rarity that should have been left untouched...

Thread Information