Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Driving without a license.

14 42.42%
  • Driving without insurance.

19 57.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is worse...?

I drove a couple of times without my license, always on short distance and deserted road. Driving without insurances is the worst I think, since accidents can happen to anyone at anytime, it doesn't necessarily have something to do with skills. You might be the best driver in the world, accidents can always happen. For example, if someone hit your car when you're stopped, you couldn't do anything...
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Since, IMO, a license does not denote any sort of driving skills, driving without a license only hurts yourself. Driving without insurance hurts anyone else involved in an accident you happen to have. Driving without insurance is more selfish and less citizenly responsible.
    Plus if you get caught driving without a license its not as harsh of a penalty as if your driving without insurance. The law will nail you, and you'd be luck to ever be able to afford your premiums again. A friend let his insurance expire, got pulled over for speeding, and now, not only does he not have a license, but no insurance agency will insure him when he gets it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Tom, your ability to suck astounds me. 74hp is less hp than in my pinky figure. Hell, your girlfriend at top speed is putting out more than 74 hp.
    ROFLCOPTER!

EDIT: WTF is this doing in multimedia anyway? Because of a random youtube vid?
    Last edited by baddabang; 05-29-2007 at 02:12 PM.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Tom, your ability to suck astounds me. 74hp is less hp than in my pinky figure. Hell, your girlfriend at top speed is putting out more than 74 hp.
    74bhp isn't much I admit, but it doesn't necessarily make it rubbish.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

75bhp actually:P especially when the vehicle in question weighs less then an enpty beercan
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Option 3 --- driving a Mazda 323 is the worst IMHO
    haha bastard i drive a 323...
    i think without insurance is a lot worse for other people, so i chose that.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Uninsured motorists are a hazard to everyone as well as themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    74bhp isn't much I admit, but it doesn't necessarily make it rubbish.
    Ferrer, you may be shocked to learn I drive a 105hp engine, the VENERABLE 1.8T (minus the T), in my (parent's) MkIV Golf. It gets me around jsut fine and would probably actually be fun to drive if it was 25% smaller, and 30% lighter, but as it stands, it is not exactly zippy, not exactly fun, and not powerfull enogh (for it's mass) for my demands. I don;t have a problem with low powered cars as long as they themselves are very, very wee and nippy to drive, like an old MG for exmaple.

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    75bhp actually:P especially when the vehicle in question weighs less then an enpty beercan
    That chages everything. This is only 25 short of the century, not 26. Now Emily stands no chance putting up 75 hp runs, she can only do 74.5 at top flight.

Ferrer, you may be shocked to learn I drive a 105hp engine, the VENERABLE 1.8T (minus the T), in my (parent's) MkIV Golf. It gets me around jsut fine and would probably actually be fun to drive if it was 25% smaller, and 30% lighter, but as it stands, it is not exactly zippy, not exactly fun, and not powerfull enogh (for it's mass) for my demands. I don;t have a problem with low powered cars as long as they themselves are very, very wee and nippy to drive, like an old MG for exmaple.
    Think the other way round, with a low powered you have to work every gear, every change, every corner in order to not lose momentum, while in a powerful car if you just slow down too much you just put your foot down at the exit and that's it. Furthermore, usually, low powered cars have little grip which means more fun at low (safer speeds). Take it as a challenge not a handicap...
    Visca Catalunya!

would you like to be killed in a car or a plane crash?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    would you like to be killed in a car or a plane crash?
    I'm lost...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I'm lost...
    I could have added: What is worse but I though people would understand it already in the way I formulated it...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I guess it depends. Driving on a suspended license infers that you had a license, and you apparently 'knew' how to drive. Driving without insurance is just dangerous in case of a crash, since those involved would be affected by the other driver's lack of responsibility.

Taking the above into account, I'd say someone driving without a legitimate license to their name is worse, assuming they haven't had proper training and knowledge in attaining one.

Does driving bangers in a field count

Without both of them...

Thread Information