Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lifestyles of the rich and the famous

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    Well, it's all over the newspapers...
    Turns out Billie Piper, ex wife of Chris Evans, ex 'Rose' from Dr. Who, ex Singer... has moved into my little village, HOPEFULLY bringing some nice cars with her....

Anyone famous around you?

I also have Lord Cowdray
    Earl of March
    and some others but I can't remember them...
    she likes classic cars according to her top gear interview. So look out for those. I saw her in a restraunt in scotland once. Probably the loudest most annoying person ive ever eaten with

Van Nistelrooy (man utd ex player) used to live near me, amongst alot of rugby players for Warrington rugby team. Alot of coronation street stars move around my area because its away from the rush of Manchester City.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    she likes classic cars according to her top gear interview. So look out for those. I saw her in a restraunt in scotland once. Probably the loudest most annoying person ive ever eaten with
    I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for screaming...

At least you'd know you were doing a good job.

lol she does seem rather kinky in her ways. The fun part would be controlling her xD

And she's got a big-ish mouth, so she can accept... no, I won't finish that sentence. Anyone with half a brain will get it!

JC (jeremy clarkson) leaves about 2 miles away from me so does Tim Henmann...accoring to JC liz hurley lives in the same village as him so she lives 2 miles away frrom me...living in Oxford you get some uber rich people living the costwolds and the surrounding villages..
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

We have some illiterate basketball MVPs and the usual football team...

Apparently Mr. Abramovich is also around somewhere near sometimes too.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

steven segal used to live in staten island. NYC has lots!
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

I live 5-10 minutes from New York City so there are a lot of famous people in the very wealthy bordering neighborhoods. People like Eddie Murphy, Patrick Ewing, a couple of billionaires, etc.

Muhammad Ali lives not so far away from me in the next town over. Also, a number of old school Notre Dame athletes live in close proximity, in addition to Charlie Weis if you want to count him. I think he's as worthless as a used condom, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    currently it is raining and thunderstorms are looming....
    Hell yea... I found it out the hard way. On the 500 metre walk / run / sprint to the C5 i was completely and utterly soaked, right untill my boxershorts...

Just wondering. Is it just me or do most of you guys come from a rich environment or something ???

Anyway my part of town is just typically Dutch and not too expensive or posh. However the part near the dunes and beach are damn expensive. Some famous football players live here, among which Regi Blinker and Bennie Wijnstekers. IIRC Caroline Tensen has a house around here too somewhere. Apart from that just some locally famous guys, like the supermarket owner (Enzo + F50 + F40 + F430 + 575M)..

And offcourse me

Oh yeah, we HG Wells used to live in town and he also went to my school. Maybe this is why Billie Piper moved here, seeing as it's the birhtplace of the time machine...
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information