Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother UK

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    You know what, I'm really sick of hearing you talking about 11 year old girls, especially when I didn't even call him one! IB4R, You make me laugh
    Thanks for spreading the laughter
    A quick search in the thread for girl and LOOK who it turns up

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...5&postcount=23
    Let me be blunt - you are lying again.
    As an outsider to all the nonsense, you are caught lying.
    Unless you can come up with a proper argument that doesn't involve primary/elementary school girls, then take off the superman costume and quit. I've said it before - I enjoy arguing, but your contribution is useless and irritating.
    If all you enjoy is arguing then go here ...
    www.ultimateargumentpage.com
    or here
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Thanks for spreading the laughter
    A quick search in the thread for girl and LOOK who it turns up

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...5&postcount=23

As an outsider to all the nonsense, you are caught lying.

If all you enjoy is arguing then go here ...
    www.ultimateargumentpage.com
    or here
    That's where it all started in like page two! Now it's page 5 and it's still an issue. His issue was that I labeled him a girl, when I really just said that i would have expected that kind of response from a girl. I made sure not to call him a girl because I haven't heard positive things about how he moderates I also enjoy things other than arguing
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

hah, I see the error of your debating ways
    Enjoy your arguements wherever ELSE you wish, be aware though that do it too often for arguments sake and you will encounter a few yellow cards along the way.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

That's just a summary of how you might've looked when arguing from the very beginning of this thread, i can't possibly quote all.

So, I've read everything, and i wanna summarise it to:

Base on your comments.

1. All blacks listened to rap.
    2. All blacks listened to 50 cents due #1
    3. All blacks call each other nigga due #2
    4. All blacks had no problem with being called nigga due #3
    5. White can call blacks nigga anytime due #4

Can i call you/your mom/your dad an "Asshole/Bitch/MotherFxxka etc" Because I've watched many white films and these appear.
    Last edited by Ingolstadt; 06-16-2007 at 05:30 AM.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    hah, I see the error of your debating ways
    Enjoy your arguements wherever ELSE you wish, be aware though that do it too often for arguments sake and you will encounter a few yellow cards along the way.
    Well you can't deny that what I said about the 11 year old comment is right

You will notice that I practically never actually argue here. I can't even remember the last time I had an argument here. You will also notice I'm polite on these forums and follow the rules. I've never being given an infraction. I enjoy arguing not to yell and shout at each other (which is irritating), but to debate something intelligently. I wanted to debate about the issues surrounding the black woman "Charley" from Big Brother, but ended up finding myself in a fight with Coventrysucks, and later IB4R who came to his assistance. IB4R turned it into something negative which revolved around an 11 year old girl comment. I explained what was meant by it but he didn't feel like listening to me - he instead labeled me as a liar. Now that's the kind of argument I don't like.

Since the start of this argument, the point has been lost and it has turned into a negative grudge match of sorts. Hence, I called the end of the argument a few posts ago because I hate when it gets negative.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    That's just a summary of how you might've looked when arguing from the very beginning of this thread, i can't possibly quote all.

So, I've read everything, and i wanna summarise it to:

Base on your comments.

1. All blacks listened to rap.
    2. All blacks listened to 50 cents due #1
    3. All blacks call each other nigga due #2
    4. All blacks had no problem with being called nigga due #3
    5. White can call blacks nigga anytime due #4

Can i call you/your mom/your dad an "Asshole/Bitch/MotherFxxka etc" Because I've watched many white films and these appear.
    I'm guessing you're new to forums - here's a tip - read the actual posts before responding. Also, don't try to be a smart ass. My posts have been the most consistent in this entire thread, so I don't know where you're getting your facts from. You've been reading too many of Coventry's earlier posts. You are completely wrong

Here's a snippet of a post I made in page 2, answering the kind of rubbish you just posted:

Learn to read posts. "Neither has she heard of 50 Cent" - What part of that tells you that she is an ardent fan of 50 Cent? Does the issue I was discussing slip your mind? I was disputing the shock value, not how acceptable the use of "nigger" is, which I have no serious problem with anyway.

So please, quote me saying that all blacks listen to rap. And since you can't, the rest of your post has been disproved.
    Last edited by adrenaline; 06-16-2007 at 05:42 AM.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I'm guessing you're new to forums - here's a tip - read the actual posts before responding. Also, don't try to be a smart ass.
    Practice what you preach my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline
    I was wondering how long it would take you to dive into your superman costume and try to save Coventrysucks. Don't worry, I brought plenty of Kryptonite. Unfortunately it's got to the point where I'm forced to not take you seriously.
    you can take me any which way you like. just as long as you admit what you've done.

An argument is generally over when someone's side loses all merits. Or do you insist we keep arguing about something that doesn't even reflect the original topic? It's up to you. Actually it isn't up to you at all. This isn't even your argument. The only reason you are here is to defend your fellow moderator at all costs.
    Big mistake. don't tell me what i'm arguing about. you're right in the respect that it does not reflect the original topic. but you're skirting the issue.

I don't know how many times we have to go through this. you called him an 11 year old girl.

No "it was out of context". no "thats not the point". it is in context. it is the point. you did and now your a blasted liar for not admitting it.

I could go on through you're rather biased (if i do say so myself) summary of my contribution to the thread. but i'd also like you to look at my first post in this particular thread. Which clearly dictates my personal position on the issue. something you've not even bothered to argue against because you're too busy scoring cheap points by trying to discredit moderators. You're original point - about how the black girl is familiar with rap culture and it's vernacular (look it up) and as such should not have been offended, is bluntly such a dull and unfounded point that it was not worth arguing.

I was blunt when i said i was wrong about an issue. and we moved on. i was adult enough to accept it. how's about you show the same courtesy and do the same. IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE, POSTED IN THIS VERY FORUM.

You know what, I'm really sick of hearing you talking about 11 year old girls, especially when I didn't even call him one! IB4R, You make me laugh
    You're truly, truly in denial.

Let me be blunt - you are lying again.
    When did I first lie? every comment you've made is up for all to see. and it's a a rather obvious point at that.

Coventrysucks was the first to "attack". And how can you possibly say that I skirted the issue of 'calling him an 11 year old girl' when we argued about it for a whole page?! I will repeat, it's got to the point where I'm forced to not take you seriously.
    You skirted the issue because you consistently deny you're own involvement, indeed that the action even occured!

it's getting beyond a joke.

Unlike you, I'm not here to argue about 11 year old girls.
    My point's been made. it's clear, concise, and yet to be argued against.

Unless you can come up with a proper argument that doesn't involve primary/elementary school girls, then take off the superman costume and quit. I've said it before - I enjoy arguing, but your contribution is useless and irritating.
    I quite like the superman costume, personally

You most certainly do enjoy arguing. but the problem (as i see it) is that even such a seemingly pesky and irritating issue has you pinned.

you can't argue against it because it's fact. yet you continue to deny your own involvement.

Denial, Insult, and Outright Lies.

That, my friend, is a pretty nasty trifecta.

And of course the final "Quit". I have a point to prove and an ax to grind with you now. you've raised my heckles. Taunting with such a comment is just indicative that you've nothing constructive left to say.

Awaiting you're spellbinding reply
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Just before you start reading, be aware that you are completely wrong and lacking facts. You have misquoted me and you are basing your responses on arguments that never existed. I am not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Practice what you preach my friend.
    I do? Quote me where I haven't.

you can take me any which way you like. just as long as you admit what you've done.
    You just want me to agree with you. Which I will not, because you are incorrect.

Big mistake. don't tell me what i'm arguing about. you're right in the respect that it does not reflect the original topic. but you're skirting the issue.
    We've been through this - I came to debate about the Charley issue. Not about 11 year old girls. And responding to your accusations for over a page is certainly not skirting the issue.

I don't know how many times we have to go through this. you called him an 11 year old girl.
    Oh dear. I will tell you for the tenth time.

"I would have expected that response from an 11 year old girl"

Now obviously he is not an 11 year old girl. I made the comment about his response, not himself as an individual.

"Are you an 11 year old girl"

Now I pose the question. As stated, he is obviously not an 11 year old girl. So the answer would be NO.

Now your problem seems to lie with the message that this conveyed. I will tell you simply, the message is "Act your age". I didn't call him a girl. I said that the response he gave me reminds me of what I might expect of a girl. To further prove my point, I actually asked "Are you an 11 year old girl".

So according to your understanding, I called him an eleven year old girl, then asked him if he was an 11 year old girl. That doesn't work, unfortunately. Here's what you said earlier:

I'm more than happy to be wrong about this situation, but to me the intention was not sarcastic, it was nasty.
    First you say "to me it was nasty". Now you have changed that, and said that it is cold hard fact that it was nasty. So it has gone from a personal interpretation to an obvious fact? Getting a little confused with your argument?

No "it was out of context". no "thats not the point". it is in context. it is the point. you did and now your a blasted liar for not admitting it.
    Please don't call me a "blasted liar". Are you an 11 year old girl?

I could go on through you're rather biased (if i do say so myself) summary of my contribution to the thread.
    If you think it is biased, then please correct me.

but i'd also like you to look at my first post in this particular thread.
    This was your first post in this particular thread:

The blonde's a little minging anyway

they were probably just looking for an excuse to replace her with someone attractive.
    But I know which one you are talking about

Which clearly dictates my personal position on the issue. something you've not even bothered to argue against because you're too busy scoring cheap points by trying to discredit moderators.
    Please don't lie. I argued every single point of your first post. I even put the points in an ordered list. I will even quote your first post, and my response to refresh your lacking memory.

You've not done yourself any favours with that last post.

1) You know just as much about Charley as CovSucks. IE; very, very little. a short bio on the BB website and 5 minutes of google does not a person decipher.
    2) You most certainly know nothing of what she knows. including what her beliefs are RE race and prejudices. Living in SE london you'd expect her to be at least slightly familiar with rap culture.
    3) you did call him an 11 year old girl.
    4)The terminology of using the word "nigger" in such company. she knew nothing of how they would react and in fact should have had the good sense to recognise that it's a hugely offensive term and not to use it. ever.
    5) i understand you have a better understanding of Rap culture etc than i do because of your taste in music and who you idolise, but i fail to see in what, if any, context it's cool for a white person to call a black person "nigger".
    6) I'd hardly call someone who's on Big Brother a "Celebrity".
    7) be VERY careful what you wish for in regards to who you pick battles with. because i guarantee you will lose, if you choose to battle Cov.

Friendly warning
    And my response:

That's nice of you to come to come to his rescue, however I strongly stand by everything I have said. It's my opinion and anyone who wants to force a change in it can go to hell.

1. A 'short' bio actually says a lot about her - she has a keen interest in celebrities and clubbing, so of course she would be aware of the 'nigger' phenomenon. Coverntrysucks doesn't know any more than I do, which is quite ironic.

2. Her 'useless' bio states that she is strongly against racism. So her response wasn't out of shock, it was out of disagreement - Which is my whole argument before coventrysucks turned it into a completely different situation.

3. Quote me directly calling him an 11 year old girl. There is a difference between:
    • Comparing his RESPONSE to that of an 11 year old
    and
    • Calling HIM an 11 year old
    4. It obviously slipped out of her mouth and the reaction she got (including being kicked out of the house) was too much for a simple mistake which I'm sure she apologised for anyway.

5. In general, whilst having no serious moral problem with it, I strongly oppose white people calling black people niggers, but for reasons OTHER than racism. When it's compared to racism, as long as the person wasn't trying to be racist then at most it's offensive. Racism is a completely different situation.

6. I would - at least whilst the show is running.

7. We clearly have different opinions of his arguing skills. Because so far, he hasn't given me reason to believe he is any good at it.
    So in fact I did argue every single point you made. I thought we had discussed how lying ruins an argument.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

You're original point - about how the black girl is familiar with rap culture and it's vernacular (look it up) and as such should not have been offended, is bluntly such a dull and unfounded point that it was not worth arguing.
    You are completely wrong once again. My original point, if you care to take a quick look, was that she shouldn't have been surprised. She can be offended all she wants. I actually justified her response, since her bio indicates that she is actively against racism. I shall quote my original point, to aide your lacking memory:

Why should a black person be so shocked anyway?

I was blunt when i said i was wrong about an issue. and we moved on. i was adult enough to accept it. how's about you show the same courtesy and do the same. IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE, POSTED IN THIS VERY FORUM.
    Incorrect. Yes, you did admit you were wrong. I even acknowledged that in a recent post of mine. But if you had moved on then perhaps I would not have endured a page of persistent whining about 11 year old girls. Think about it.

You're truly, truly in denial.
    About what? You have been whining constantly about 11 year old girls. I'm sick of hearing it. I've told you what was meant but you aren't adult enough to accept it. That's not my problem, it's yours.

When did I first lie? every comment you've made is up for all to see. and it's a a rather obvious point at that.
    In the second or third page - in regards to what I said about the, you guessed it, 11 year old girl.

You skirted the issue because you consistently deny you're own involvement, indeed that the action even occured!
    I have never denied my own involvement. What in God's name are you on about?!

it's getting beyond a joke.
    I'm not laughing.

My point's been made. it's clear, concise, and yet to be argued against.
    I proved you wrong earlier. It has been argued, I even quoted my reply.

I quite like the superman costume, personally

You most certainly do enjoy arguing. but the problem (as i see it) is that even such a seemingly pesky and irritating issue has you pinned.

you can't argue against it because it's fact. yet you continue to deny your own involvement.
    The only fact in this argument is that you are consistently wrong. You were even wrong about my whole point - you couldn't even get that right. So your whole response to it is also completely misguided and incorrect.

Denial, Insult, and Outright Lies.

That, my friend, is a pretty nasty trifecta.
    Indeed it is. Now I will ask you nicely if you can explain how that "nasty trifecta" applies to me and/ or my arguments.

And of course the final "Quit". I have a point to prove and an ax to grind with you now. you've raised my heckles. Taunting with such a comment is just indicative that you've nothing constructive left to say.

Awaiting you're spellbinding reply
    It's hilarious when reading your whole post. You keep saying that things are in black and white for everyone to see. Yet you keep getting the quotes wrong, changing their meaning. You didn't even know what my original point actually was. So all of your ranting is useless, because you are arguing a different point.

Now that took a while to type. This is getting irritating. I have rebutted everything you have said, proving you completely wrong on a number of occasions. Please, put more thought into your response, or as I have said, take off the superman costume
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Brillliant
    Haven't had such a good laugh since last time I reviewed my own sociopathic arguments over American cars

Law courts have already agreed around the world that implication in the English language is as guilty as specific statements. So lets put the girl thing to bed and accept you screwed up and stop hiding behind semantics !!

I would suggest you've dragged all this out and consider "argument" as repeating often enough till others surrender

I've offered advice - as had others before.
    You have the choice to learn through insight or not.
    Consequences come from actions

I'm guessing you're new to forums - here's a tip - read the actual posts before responding. Also, don't try to be a smart ass. My posts have been the most consistent in this entire thread, so I don't know where you're getting your facts from. You've been reading too many of Coventry's earlier posts. You are completely wrong

Here's a snippet of a post I made in page 2, answering the kind of rubbish you just posted:

Learn to read posts. "Neither has she heard of 50 Cent" - What part of that tells you that she is an ardent fan of 50 Cent? Does the issue I was discussing slip your mind? I was disputing the shock value, not how acceptable the use of "nigger" is, which I have no serious problem with anyway.

So please, quote me saying that all blacks listen to rap. And since you can't, the rest of your post has been disproved.
    I f***ing hate it when people shit themselves over the 'N' word. Why should a black person be so shocked anyway? Half of their culture grips on to rap music, which shouts "nigga" constantly. I really don't see the point of all the fuss. Nobody is being racist, so move on and grow up.

You effectively screwed yourself.

p.s. By the way, my signature means : "You didn't listen when people are talking, when you actually listened; you didn't do it, when you actually did it, it was done wrongly; after you did wrongly, you wouldn't wanna admit and change it; when you finally admit and attempt changing it, you're not happy with it. "
    Last edited by Ingolstadt; 06-16-2007 at 09:16 AM.

You are trying to run away from the issue.
    What issue?

The original issue about your insensitive comments and crass assumptions, or the issue about people insulting each other or not, or this new issue about people running away from an issue?

I'll let you in on what I am doing:

You clearly don't have the ability to have a reasonable debate without twisting and turning and making everyone else the bad guy.

Therefore I am not wasting my time addressing "the issue", only to have any comments I make ignored, twisted and thrown back at me.

Therefore I am making, cheap, easy comments that don't require any effort, only to have them... well, you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks View Post
    What issue?

The original issue about your insensitive comments and crass assumptions, or the issue about people insulting each other or not, or this new issue about people running away from an issue?

I'll let you in on what I am doing:

You clearly don't have the ability to have a reasonable debate without twisting and turning and making everyone else the bad guy.

Therefore I am not wasting my time addressing "the issue", only to have any comments I make ignored, twisted and thrown back at me.

Therefore I am making, cheap, easy comments that don't require any effort, only to have them... well, you know the rest.

I believe you have more important stuff or better threads to move on than this. Anyway, i made him screw himself. oops, i mean he made himself screw his self.

I so want to nominate this for thread of the year

No really.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    You effectively screwed yourself.

p.s. By the way, my signature means : "You didn't listen when people are talking, when you actually listened; you didn't do it, when you actually did it, it was done wrongly; after you did wrongly, you wouldn't wanna admit and change it; when you finally admit and attempt changing it, you're not happy with it. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt
    Anyway, i made him screw himself. oops, i mean he made himself screw his self.

Have you noticed that nobody seems to be paying attention to you? I am the only person responding to you. Here's your problem - you have made this a personal issue between you and me. Telling me that I've "screwed myself" over and over is hardly appropriate, especially when you haven't read any of the thread. Perhaps you don't know that there is absolutely no problem between myself and IB4R or Coventry. This is merely a disagreement, and we will still get along fine in other threads. Proudly announcing "I made him screw himself [insert smiley]" is not only immature, it's not smart - because now I dislike you. I don't dislike Coventry or IB4R at all, even though we've been fighting for five pages.

And in regards to your comments, if you took the time to actually read some of the thread then you would know that what you are talking about has already been discussed. What you keep bringing up has been talked about many pages ago - you are a little behind the times. It seems the only reason you are here is to try and pick a fight with me, as well as try to score points with Coventry.

Now here's the definition of 'culture' - the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization. Note that it varies from group to group. After examining her profile, it is quite apparent that she belongs to a cultural group that would obviously be exposed to things such as rap music, in all of its 'nigger' calling glory. Why do I know this? No, it's not magic - it's common sense. "She likes shopping, money and going clubbing at celebrity hangouts". Her life philosophy is: "Celebrity, celebrity, cash, celebrity". She is also unemployed at the age of 21. With this information in mind, it is very safe to say that she has been exposed to rap music, among many other things that people of 'her type' would be exposed to in 2007. I can expand if you like.
    Oh dear, did you just screw yourself?
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information