Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: No more playing games: Territory finally launched

Hence my view of more of a privateers cup...one of the "establishments" of modern v8 super car raceing the lansvale smash repair team (now known as tasman motorsport) was started by steve reed and trevor ashby (im not sure about the first one) who done their first bathurst in 86...they where mates haveing fun and advertising their buisness they also scored a top 10 finish whilenot topping Dick Johnson (mustang III) or TWR (jaguars) they still slugges it out all day and where rwarded with 6th i think it was and they have been to 11 bathursts together and have been in raceing ever since (albeit as team owners in the early/mid 90s) this sport used to thrive on them but nowdays a high ranked privateer like paul salmon came top 20 in 02 (i think he came 14-16th cant rember exactly)...and his team has folded since then...he would of done better if his bonnet hadent of come undone at speed....
    And bets dont always tellthe truth...I wouldent be leading the footy comp at work itf i worked of what the footyTAB said...rember listen to the voice inside...gut feelings i find are more satisfying and sometimes more accurate then fact and figures....of course lsiten to what they say i find statistics valueble to either discredit or agree with me....But a choice can be made internially and it takes a strong person to say it and even stronger to stand by it...and the strongest of them all...the one who can admit when they are wrong....my views anways I admited when i was wrong and congradulated murph when he won bathurst...

Fords territory is nothing more then a pink handbag as my brother calls it. And he is a ford man no bulls%#t

thats rather blunt dont you think.....

Even people who arent fussed about soft roaders are either impressed by the Territory or think it will do well. Most of the people who have driven it say that its better than the critically aclaimed BA Falcon and still uses much the same hardware package
    I am the Stig

As i said that was my brothers opinion and he is a ford man he's up ambrose like you wouldnt belive been following this guy for years. He told his mates years ago that he would win the championship soon and he did, But my bro is very open he likes some holdens he hates some same with ford. His funny around the table. tells me about the vs Clubsport's that pop rear windows under stress hydratrack diff's he thinks thats a good car for his babe to pick up shopping in thats it

well anyone that knew Ambrose's racing history could predict big things for him. He was going faster than Kimi Raikkonen in F3, and Kimi last year almost stopped Schuey winning the championship.
    I am the Stig

I think kimi is in trouble

he seems to be suffering similar things to webber, in that the team arent giving the drivers the reliability in the cars to keep competitive. both Mark and Kimi are genuinely championship contention drivers
    I am the Stig

Lets hope mark goes to williams or renault like AJ wants him to, Here that aussie anthem ahhhh man that would be tops

Neil Crompton has the utmost confidence Webber will join Williams next year, but it will be 2006 that we should keep an eye on him as its unlikely he'll be top stuff straight off the mark (no pun intended) at the start of the year with a new team. it might be the opportunity Alonso and Button need to get a championship before Webbers got reliability and speed on his side
    I am the Stig

Thread Information