Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you done this IQ Test?

Have you done this IQ Test?

I know we've done these before...but what the hell. Here is my score:

Congratulations, Hector!
    Your IQ score is 127
    This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

How about you?

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/inde...?sid=&supp=&z=

Ah, I'll have a go at it.

There you go.

Congratulations, Albert!
    Your IQ score is 133
    This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I got a 138 while being semi-drunk. Then again.. these IQ tests usually mean nothing.

Not so bad. i got the same "Word Warrior" crap as well.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Congratulations, Cameron!
    Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Not bad considering I am 15

to buy the full report is a bit of a rip off, and i dont agree - i am supposed to have numeric/analytical skills. I got the sam as you Taz, i would get lower if it was timed.

"Your IQ score is 127!
    Word Warrior

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.

The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas. "

also my right job wrong job assessment, got carried away..

"You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside the box to come up with your own solutions. You are not necessarily creative in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently it might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward you for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities.

You make it hard for people to pigeon hole you so you need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel."
    autozine.org

You scored 136 on Tickle's IQ test. I'm supposedly a Visual Mathematician. As Rockefella mentioned, IQ is an unimportant number. I also have never seen an IQ test that was not timed, so I have to believe these results are more than a little bloated.
    Last edited by Boomer4ES; 06-22-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Test site
    Congratulations, Chris!
    Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    Without the timing though its not exactly the worlds most stringent test
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

I got 104 which is about me i have done a few over my time and that seems to be my score just over 100.. It seemed to get me right as mathematics is my weak point.. But i got my mouth as my strong point wrong i belive, Even though i make plenty of sence and could sell ice to the eskoms i still speak very quite and i'm hard to here. But get me mad and that's a new story.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by test
    Congratulations, Sjoerd!
    Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    This seems kind of correct... The description kind of fits me I guess and kind of handy in the field I am training for

Congratulations, Rui!
    Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

I'm a Genius! LOL
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

giggity.

Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    Aint Nothin' Lika A Benz....

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Thread Information