Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you done this IQ Test?

213. Me > You.

Congratulations, Jared!
    Your IQ score is 138

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    Not bad considering I am 15
    I think the thing about IQ is that it stays the same throughout your life, IIRC.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Congratulations, Colin!
    Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
    131? Shit.

Well they got some right, I do like facts and figures.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    Not bad considering I am 15
    IQ is normalized to your age. So whatever you got is relative to how old you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    IQ is normalized to your age. So whatever you got is relative to how old you are.
    What do you mean?

Congratulations, Michael!
    Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    What do you mean?
    IQ is not absolute - IQ is related to how old you are. For example, an 8 year old has an IQ of 100 and a 20 year old have an IQ of 100 (100 is the average by definition)n an absolute sense, the 20 year old scored better on the test and only scored average for his age, making his IQ 100. The 8 year old scored lower than the 20 year old but for his age, he scored well, giving him an average IQ.

Comprende amigo?

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117 View Post
    213. Me > You.
    Oh my gee! Hax.

127. Except it's not a real test, as standardized IQ tests require times elapsed before you get answers sometimes, and tests of your memory (primarily verbally). I'm happy to say I scored higher on the real things, but this wasn't a bs test, it actually was semi-worthwhile.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

No time to read the thread, so a simple answer: No I did not, I am too stupid for these tests...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    What do you mean?
    it is believed that the younger brain you have the more effective it is. thus kids and teens should have higher IQ than elder people, but then their results should be converted to get the actual result

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117 View Post
    213. Me > You.
    geek

and no i didn't do it and i don't bother as i reckon they doesn't test much really... i did some others and on average i have IQ a bit above 120
    12 cylinders or walk!

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Interesting....
    so I suppose the test is in English, which will then lead to the general result that English speaking people are more intelligent.....(scratches head...)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    so I suppose the test is in English, which will then lead to the general result that English speaking people are more intelligent.....(scratches head...)
    Well obviously somone who understands English more would get a better score. But I don't think you can change that unless it is offered in another language.

Thread Information