Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1311

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

I went back to Metal Gear Solid 5 and am about 1/4 of the way through it. It's a frustrating game, AI can be very smart but inconsistent, so it's hard to exploit. The boss battles are also frustrating because they can be very tough and there's usually only one or two ways to beat bosses.

That being said, nothing is as satisfying as calling in your helicopter for pickup to a base you built for your soldiers.

For Black Friday I picked up Nier Automata, Uncharted 4 Lost Legacy, Spyro Collection, Fallout 4 and all the DLC for Spiderman. God help me, my backlog is ridiculous. I also haven't even touched Skyrim, XCOM 2, God of War and the Crash Bandicoot Collection.

I also want to pick up Ace Combat 7 and Red Dead 2 at some point. What a time to be a gamer.

I bought Ace Combat 7 on Black Friday as well as NFS Heat. NFS Heat has the aesthetics down, though I can't say I'm a fan of shifting with the Xbox shoulder buttons after years of using X & A for up and down shifts, respectively. I'll probably end up getting a HOTAS before I have time for Ace Combat.

NieR: Automata is a magnificent game and I highly encourage you play through the first five endings (A-E). The best way to enjoy it is to immerse yourself in its universe and roll with the narrative curve balls it throws at you. Snoop around the landing area on your second play through, there's a certain bonus item that makes the game oh-so satisfying.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    I bought Ace Combat 7 on Black Friday as well as NFS Heat. NFS Heat has the aesthetics down, though I can't say I'm a fan of shifting with the Xbox shoulder buttons after years of using X & A for up and down shifts, respectively. I'll probably end up getting a HOTAS before I have time for Ace Combat.

NieR: Automata is a magnificent game and I highly encourage you play through the first five endings (A-E). The best way to enjoy it is to immerse yourself in its universe and roll with the narrative curve balls it throws at you. Snoop around the landing area on your second play through, there's a certain bonus item that makes the game oh-so satisfying.
    I will definitely get to NieR: Automata... at some point.

Gasp, what has the world gone to. I have gone to the dark side and dabbled in XBox with game streaming. I bought the controller, waiting for it to ship.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming

It's a free beta test and they offer 50 games. Only works with Android phones so far, and if it goes to paid subscription only, at least I can use the XBox controller for emulation.

i am playing Crackdown 3 and the best ever user experience if i had. Amazing graphics. I always use logitech g910 gaming keyboard. The one with the more normalised keys, as far as mechanical keyboards go it has a quieter sound than most when pressing keys.
    Very comfortable, has extra buttons (macro G keys) which are not as many or as easy to find as the an old logitech g15 version but its not super hard either. But now i would like to change it as it is quite old now but i need the new gaming keyboard in cheap price[/URL]. Does anyone recommend any other cheap keyboards with better quality?
    You can also recommend from the list of gaming keyboards under $100 mentioned here
    Last edited by Duell; 11-13-2020 at 02:43 AM. Reason: removed hyperlinks

I just beat Uncharted 4: Lost Legacy. It was interesting to be back in the Uncharted universe, but through the eyes of Chloe and Nadine. Story goes off the rails towards the end, but still a very fun but short adventure game.

I just finished the vast majority of God Of War. The story is so-so, but gameplay is satisfying. I'd still recommend it. It's beautiful on a nice TV.

Has anyone played the Last of Us 2? I have watched some videos and have very mixed feelings about it.
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games"
    -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by ErWin76 View Post
    Has anyone played the Last of Us 2? I have watched some videos and have very mixed feelings about it.
    Isn't it a bit too soon to solidify an opinion on it? It just came out 2 days ago.

I played the Last of Us on the PS4 and really liked it. I'm going to avoid spoilers as much as I can to play it on my own.

I heard about all the leaks it got after Naughty Dog got hacked. The general consensus seems to be negative.

Still, I liked the Uncharted series and the first Jak and Daxter, so I'm still going to get Last of Us 2.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Isn't it a bit too soon to solidify an opinion on it? It just came out 2 days ago.

I played the Last of Us on the PS4 and really liked it. I'm going to avoid spoilers as much as I can to play it on my own.

I heard about all the leaks it got after Naughty Dog got hacked. The general consensus seems to be negative.

Still, I liked the Uncharted series and the first Jak and Daxter, so I'm still going to get Last of Us 2.

Maybe not solidifying an opinion, but first impressions are that it's great looking game with a story that is too dark for my liking(getting old?).
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games"
    -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by ErWin76 View Post
    Maybe not solidifying an opinion, but first impressions are that it's great looking game with a story that is too dark for my liking(getting old?).
    It's true, it's a dark storyline and can get depressing. The first one was gut-wrenching, but the characterization was great. Enemy AI was sort of middling to bad but it was a solid game. There's a reason why it was remastered from PS3 to PS4.

I beat God of War for PS4 maybe 2-3 weeks ago. It was very enjoyable and satisfying. Some of the endgame is not so great though.

I'm about 14-16 hrs into Fallout 4 and it's really great. Also still has plenty of bugs though.

I am currently binging on XCOM 2. And then I am going to play Chimera Squad once I finish.

Quote Originally Posted by benrayburn View Post
    I am currently binging on XCOM 2. And then I am going to play Chimera Squad once I finish.
    XCOM 2 I started because I really liked XCOM Enemy Within. I never really got far with XCOM 2, I didn't like that the game mechanics were changing so quickly and it was quite stressful, more so than XCOM Enemy Within. So I'm a few hours into it and never finished it.

Hi there! I am a newbie here It is great that I found this awesome forum
    Since my university years I like playing World of Warcraft. Looked through this thread and was relieved to find out that I am not the only WoW fan on the forum Not long ago I discovered an awesome service to improve the gaming experience in the game. Here it is Highly recommend!
    Last edited by Duell; 11-13-2020 at 02:44 AM. Reason: removed hyperlink

Quote Originally Posted by Cunde View Post
    Hi there! I am a newbie here It is great that I found this awesome forum
    Since my university years I like playing World of Warcraft. Looked through this thread and was relieved to find out that I am not the only WoW fan on the forum
    Enjoy your stay!

You'll see that this is primarily a car forum that happens to have a gaming forum.

Thread Information