Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

I am playing (recently).

- Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne DOTA
    - Counter Strike Source
    - Initial D version 3
    - Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3
    - Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

team fortress 2 <3

GTR 2 with many addons - GT Legends car, full DTM lineup from 2002-2007, Formula 3000, Le Mans cars from 90's and 2000's and some other random awesomeness, and tracks like circuit de la sarthe or nordshleife apart from spa that comes as a standard. add great physics to that and good graphics and we've got the winner - that you'll never get bored with
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    team fortress 2 <3
    confirmed, however spy/sniper obsessed teams suck
    autozine.org

I've been playing Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4. Assassin's Creed is an amazing game with great gameplay and such. Call of Duty 4 is also very fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    So true i rarely play as either class though I can see how important spy's are for countering engineers but snipers seem to often just counter each other especially in 2fort. Then its just who can click the fastests in a point and click adventure. Crit rocketing snipers is always good revenge .
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

assasins creed looks damned awesome, but from gameplay videos and my friends telling me the same, the AI is utterly useless. You can kill one guard and the other standing next to you is like 'huh? who did this?' when he was blatently watching you the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    agreed. snipers are a bore. and since im mostly an engineer, spys are the anti-christ!

agreed. snipers are a bore. and since im mostly an engineer, spys are the anti-christ!
    agreed again. engineers are fun, so are medics...a great sense of team work. I often go demoman or soldier and just blow shit up hopping about madly avoiding the laser show that is the enemy snipers.
    autozine.org

assasins creed looks damned awesome, but from gameplay videos and my friends telling me the same, the AI is utterly useless. You can kill one guard and the other standing next to you is like 'huh? who did this?' when he was blatently watching you the whole time

It can kind of be like that, but only if you use your hidden blade and assassinate the guy and then pretend that you're praying like the monks.

yeah but imagine 2 guys standing next to each other, you go up praying like some messed up fool then stab one in the back, then walk off whistling. It just doesnt happen Plus when you fight a group of them they wait their turn to get killed. Whereas they could kill you in an instant if they all jumped in at once. It just doesnt make sense. Ive watched countless videos of ubisoft bragging about aspects of their game that just havent turned out in the retail version.

I'll still buy it, just like COD4. But it saddens me to know that a work of art is flawed in such a way.

Rented Prostreet, all I can say so far it that it's...different.

kinda looks like its trying to take a shot at realist simulation but to be honest I cant say it does anything much thats special. The 'street racers' will love it. The smoke looks nice though

It's really trying to go against street racing it seems, there are alot of references to getting racing off the street and that is the tone.

well yeah thats probably because EA are crapping themselves about the flaming they got and the reputation they earnt for 'promoting illegal racing' but its still the same sorta thing.

Just finished Portal, the ending song is just hilarious.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information