Page 32 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    Do you play FC2's multiplayer very much? That's mostly what I'm into playing right now. I kinda got sucked into the map maker and have been addicted to the MP ever since.
    Not really. I should though.

I played Call of Duty World At War multiplayer for 30 seconds and got steamrolled within 10.

I had the feeling that someone was cheating, or some 10 year olds had memorized the map.

Not that I'm afraid of losing, but I play games to relax, not to be stressed. So I kind of strayed away.

On the other hand, I should give it a second shot. I'm still busy finishing off Metal Gear though.

By the way, someone friended me on the PS3. I'm not sure who it is, because they weren't one the gamer tag thread list.

The gaming time spent between university transfer has been on MotoGP 07. Good fun, I do recommend it. I have read to stay away from 08 though, and stick with 07 because 08 opted for a more arcade feel.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Not really. I should though.

I played Call of Duty World At War multiplayer for 30 seconds and got steamrolled within 10.

I had the feeling that someone was cheating, or some 10 year olds had memorized the map.

Not that I'm afraid of losing, but I play games to relax, not to be stressed. So I kind of strayed away.

On the other hand, I should give it a second shot. I'm still busy finishing off Metal Gear though.

By the way, someone friended me on the PS3. I'm not sure who it is, because they weren't one the gamer tag thread list.
    That's why I like FC2's multiplayer. I always play on custom maps, so the amount of "spawn camping" and map glitching by players is usually at a minimum. I also avoid ranked matches, since that's where you run into all the androids you are describing from CoD. I played 3 ranked matches on FC2, and literally spent the duration of every match hiding for cover or waiting to respawn.

If you were playing it on the 360 I'd add you so you can try it out with my little circle of friends. We generally try to keep it light and fun, even when we're getting our butts handed to us.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

I find that ranked is usually where the more serious players are.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    I find that ranked is usually where the more serious players are.
    Agreed. And I don't have the kind of controller time every week needed to go head to head with those kinds of players. Some of us have to work.

On second thoughts - Maybe you guys just need to sharpen your skills.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

just gave a try to Volvo The Game. Not bad really, being a free game.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

My skills are plenty sharp for someone who only plays about 5-8 hours a week, thank ya very much.

I generally score in the top 10% of every player match I play in. But I have a couple of ppl on my friends list who play mainly in ranked matches. These guys play anywhere from 5 to 8 hours a DAY. Natural skills are one thing, natural skills matched with large doses of daily practice make for a lethal online killer.

what's that? mr 1 kill 12 deaths on valley run in BF:BC?

edit: lol my score per minute is -2.13 after our last session..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Not my fault, BFBC isnt my forte - and your fogetting my 17-2 run the round before that.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i know, that one stuck in my head though. i'm finding it hard to use the photo mode - all the classic moments, you're too busy haha
    like the bit where jin killed the APC and it's flaming wreck stopped 3 microns from my face LOL
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

perhaps next time were on I'll follow you around in a ghillie suit trying to get good shots.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

LOL stealth photographer
    or just get jin to spawn his squad next to you plenty of time for good shots then..

bah that annoyed me. im sniping on a radar dome, and my entire squad spawns next to my sneaky position, and decided to rocket the base..

Really stealthy guys.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i did like the huge muzzle flash from toran when he decided that sniping was a good idea, and that he'd help out

with the MG3

Thread Information