Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,291 to 1,294 of 1294

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

I just beat Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening on Gameboy Color through an emulator. It's really enjoyable and equivalent to Legend of Zelda on NES.

The story is a bit lazy, no spoilers but I can discuss at a later point. I don't have a Switch and have enjoyed other Zelda games, so I figured it'd be worth it. Definitely worth playing though.

I went back to Metal Gear Solid 5 and am about 1/4 of the way through it. It's a frustrating game, AI can be very smart but inconsistent, so it's hard to exploit. The boss battles are also frustrating because they can be very tough and there's usually only one or two ways to beat bosses.

That being said, nothing is as satisfying as calling in your helicopter for pickup to a base you built for your soldiers.

For Black Friday I picked up Nier Automata, Uncharted 4 Lost Legacy, Spyro Collection, Fallout 4 and all the DLC for Spiderman. God help me, my backlog is ridiculous. I also haven't even touched Skyrim, XCOM 2, God of War and the Crash Bandicoot Collection.

I also want to pick up Ace Combat 7 and Red Dead 2 at some point. What a time to be a gamer.

I bought Ace Combat 7 on Black Friday as well as NFS Heat. NFS Heat has the aesthetics down, though I can't say I'm a fan of shifting with the Xbox shoulder buttons after years of using X & A for up and down shifts, respectively. I'll probably end up getting a HOTAS before I have time for Ace Combat.

NieR: Automata is a magnificent game and I highly encourage you play through the first five endings (A-E). The best way to enjoy it is to immerse yourself in its universe and roll with the narrative curve balls it throws at you. Snoop around the landing area on your second play through, there's a certain bonus item that makes the game oh-so satisfying.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    I bought Ace Combat 7 on Black Friday as well as NFS Heat. NFS Heat has the aesthetics down, though I can't say I'm a fan of shifting with the Xbox shoulder buttons after years of using X & A for up and down shifts, respectively. I'll probably end up getting a HOTAS before I have time for Ace Combat.

NieR: Automata is a magnificent game and I highly encourage you play through the first five endings (A-E). The best way to enjoy it is to immerse yourself in its universe and roll with the narrative curve balls it throws at you. Snoop around the landing area on your second play through, there's a certain bonus item that makes the game oh-so satisfying.
    I will definitely get to NieR: Automata... at some point.

Gasp, what has the world gone to. I have gone to the dark side and dabbled in XBox with game streaming. I bought the controller, waiting for it to ship.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming

It's a free beta test and they offer 50 games. Only works with Android phones so far, and if it goes to paid subscription only, at least I can use the XBox controller for emulation.

Thread Information