Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about the Hassan Al-Bolkiah´s (Sultan of Brunei) collection of cars!!!

As said, they were on the other wall, and I'm still searching for their picture. Now, behind that Bugatti looks to be a slightly open door showing what also appears to be a Diablo. If so, he might have more than I suspect in there.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

The cars that the thread starter asked were merely oridnary cars compared to his collection. Have you heard of a Bentley Dominator? Ferrari FX? Ferrari Mythos? Check out this: (He had TWO! )

Ferrari Mythos

You might want to know that Aston Martin once on the brink of bankcruptcy, relies solely on this maniac's stupendous waste of money to survive on making him custom cars.

My advice - DON'T collect , he had more than 5000 rare cars where you can't even get them. We don't even have the $$ to ask toy manufacturers to make us customized die cast models, whereas he could not only get small manufacturers make him specialized models, a behemoth like Daimler Chrysler also find it 'profiting' to make him the one and only right hand drive CLK GTR.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    The cars that the thread starter asked were merely oridnary cars compared to his collection. Have you heard of a Bentley Dominator? Ferrari FX? Ferrari Mythos? Check out this: (He had TWO! )

Ferrari Mythos

You might want to know that Aston Martin once on the brink of bankcruptcy, relies solely on this maniac's stupendous waste of money to survive on making him custom cars.

My advice - DON'T collect , he had more than 5000 rare cars where you can't even get them. We don't even have the $$ to ask toy manufacturers to make us customized die cast models, whereas he could not only get small manufacturers make him specialized models, a behemoth like Daimler Chrysler also find it 'profiting' to make him the one and only right hand drive CLK GTR.

I know a 1:18 car maker. He build me the cars I want. He is making a Rolls Phantom VI Landaulette for me

Regards!!

Quote Originally Posted by espejor_2 View Post
    I know a 1:18 car maker. He build me the cars I want. He is making a Rolls Phantom VI Landaulette for me

Regards!!
    Then don't go for the easy ones.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by espejor_2 View Post

Regards!!
    WOW ! then go all out! can he make me an Audi RSQ ?

speaking of this... does anyone knew bout this concept? i really wanted to know whether does it go..... or it's just some all-show-no-go..... and the spheres... other than looking like one... does it really had them?
    Last edited by Ingolstadt; 06-29-2007 at 12:04 PM.

Daimler Chrysler is not with Mercedes Benz now.

It's just Chrysler now.

If I had as much money as he does, I'd waste it on lots of copies of the same car too. I'd be damn bored with so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    WOW ! then go all out! can he make me an Audi RSQ ?

speaking of this... does anyone knew bout this concept? i really wanted to know whether does it go..... or it's just some all-show-no-go..... and the spheres... other than looking like one... does it really had them?
    Yes!! He can build you your favourite model The price is 1.000-2.000 euros (depend of the amterials and options you choose) but if you want a basic model, it can cost less money.

Regards!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post

If I had as much money as he does, I'd waste it on lots of copies of the same car too. I'd be damn bored with so much money.
    True, if one would like to know how it felt being so rich, just play Sims, use the cheat "klapaucius" and get all the money you want... then you would wanna start killing your neighbours for fun....

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Daimler Chrysler is not with Mercedes Benz now.

It's just Chrysler now.

Hello!! I won´t buy 50 copies of the same car. I will buy only 50 or 60 cars and all diferents. I won´t buy 5 CL600 in differents colours

Regards!!

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    I feel like a traitor, but SC.net have quite a nice collection of pictures of the Sultan's cars.
    Here are the threads that go with my gallery:
    Sultan of Brunei's Car Collection - Page 30 - FerrariChat.com
    Sultan of Brunei car pictures Gallery - Supercars.net
    Die Autosammlung des Sultan von Brunei - Seite 18 - Carpassion.com

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    I'll have to refind them. I believe the Gallardo was a coupe.

EDIT*
    Some pictures.

The Murcielagos and Gallardo are on the other wall.
    That Bugatti is the only ex-Brunei car in that garage...

Thread Information