Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My....Fathers Cobra!

My....Fathers Cobra!

Heres my....i mean my fathers baby. Its an amazing ride, i love the feeling when you throw the shifter into second and the car pins you to the seat....ahhh its great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "No Rice!"-Me
    "All throttle, No bottle!"-my racing team motto
    "I hate the smell of exhaust, thats why i never lose!" My friend dick, right before i whomped him in my fathers cobra!

Dear son of Mustang owner;

Your father's Mustang looks ****ing awesome, but here are your options:

1) trade in for Saleen
    2) convert into Saleen
    3) trade in for '03 SVT Cobra

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Nash
    Tdot owns you.

Nice!!!

Dat right there is a great example of American Muscle, jus like yer signature thing says, no rice, go with american made all da way. Nice car, you outta trade him straight up wit yer bike er sumthin ha
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

Re: Nice!!!

Originally posted by ChevySucks
    Dat right there is a great example of American Muscle, jus like yer signature thing says, no rice, go with american made all da way. Nice car, you outta trade him straight up wit yer bike er sumthin ha
    American Muscle, don't make me laugh and don't speak out of your ass.

Screw you

Hey RS6 why dont you eat me, and you quit speakin out yer ass, how is that not a good example of american muscle, dont tell me you are one of those gay ass import lovers, jus shove it man..

Re: Screw you

Hey RS6 why dont you eat me, and you quit speakin out yer ass, how is that not a good example of american muscle, dont tell me you are one of those gay ass import lovers, jus shove it man..
    I'm no cannibal.

Why does every one love american cars on here and own a Mustang?!?

IMO european cars are the best, some are faster, they are cheaper to run, better handling and altogether faster around a track.

I cannot drive on the road yet, still 16, but i do have a car lined up, and i want to shock and astound you all -

It is my Dads AC cobra replica, with get this, NO V8, no V6, not even a straight 5 or 6 , no it has a straigh 4!!!!!!!!!!!! and it is only a 1.8 litre!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that you will all be in fits right now
    but it is true and i like it, it is fast enough for me (less than 8 secs to 60mph) enough to beat any Mazda MX-5 (I'm not sure if you callit the miata over there.) And you know what people, I like this car, it gives me major street cred, and its pretty cheap, so there!
    Euro carz beat anyting n evryting

This is it......... (before we did it up, interior, tune, clean up etc.)

soz da pic ddnt work.
    Last edited by JdrivaUK; 07-08-2003 at 02:24 PM.

What the?!!?

That is an American muscle car, you dont put a friggen 4 cylinder in it, i love dat car, but you shouldnt ever, ever, have thought of having a 4 cylinder in it, dats jus retarded.

Re: What the?!!?

That is an American muscle car, you dont put a friggen 4 cylinder in it, i love dat car, but you shouldnt ever, ever, have thought of having a 4 cylinder in it, dats jus retarded.
    For one, The AC Cobra is british. For 2, in the UK, insurance and fuel is extremely expensive for anyting with a V8 in it. Plus it is fast enough for me.

dont speak

it isnt any different in America, gas is expensive along with insurance for anything with a v-8, especially if yer a guy, and how can euro cars be so much better if everyone over thurr drives 4 cyldinders like you said?!? and that car is not fast at all, 0-60 in under 8? wow woopee, my cousins camaro z-28 will do that it under 6..

For 1 i am happy with a car that can do 0-60 in less than 8 secs, plus in the UK a second hand Camaro would cost at least £10 000 and this car that i am gettin is only about £4000, still pretty expensive for a gfirst car but it will do for now. And i do definately not think that this car is fast. Think about this though, dont diss brit cars with 1.8l straight 4s, the lotus elise is a perfect example, 0-60mph in 5 and 130mph, what were you saying about straight 4s being slow? That would beat a standard corvette ( they are about 5.7 secs 0-60 from memory.) Think before you speak, it is my FIRST car, so dont diss.

Just one question ChevySucks...

it isnt any different in America, gas is expensive along with insurance for anything with a v-8, especially if yer a guy, and how can euro cars be so much better if everyone over thurr drives 4 cyldinders like you said?!? and that car is not fast at all, 0-60 in under 8? wow woopee, my cousins camaro z-28 will do that it under 6..
    What do you drive?

Re: Just one question ChevySucks...

Originally posted by Z06Nut
    What do you drive?

Actually, that is a very good point, what do you drive?

JdrivaUK. You spray people cause they love American cars, "Why does every one love american cars on here and own a Mustang?!?

IMO european cars are the best, some are faster, they are cheaper to run, better handling and altogether faster around a track."
    Then you get shitty when someone dis's your car. What gives? An AC Cobra with a 4cyl is not everyones idea of an ideal drive but if its your first car good luck to ya. It doesnt give you a licence to drop shit on very much else though.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information