Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiguan Chop

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    Yes that's what rules are for. Why should we make an exception for you? If you really wanted people to talk about your photoshop work, you should have posted them properly. Don't try to blame us for how this thread turned out. It's your fault.

Well said sir...your point taken...possibly close this meaningless thread now?

Why not just edit the 1st post to attach the images (wont matter what size they are then) and there will be some comments on them so the tread can revert to what its meant to be about?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by BIGWORM_25 View Post
    You have of course proven your point.Ive seen countless posts treated the same way by several people.IT IS ultimately the posters responsibilty to ensure that the images are properly posted either meaning size or method.But at the same time wouldnt it be just as easy for the person(s) so worried about the size limitations to at least comment on the image itself?Im not just concerned with myself here its with ALL other posts Ive seen get kicked because of the same things.But in the end moderators and admin. make the rules and all other are simply here to obey.If it were me I would delete this whole thread because it no longer pertains to photoshop or cars at all.Just the wonderful fact that if rules arent followed someone will pay.
    This is not a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    This is not a democracy.
    Is it a cheerocracy?

[/end cheesy quote from cheer leading movie my girl made me watch once.]
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

There will be no cheering here...

i want to see the chop
    properly attached, though, because library comps don't allow photobucket..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

jeeze -- SOMEONE LOCK THIS THING BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND!
    Need something photoshopped?
    Ask me. 10 years of experience with the program. Yes, I charge, depending on the project.
    PM me for details, cause every project is different.

Why should I comment on the work?

I could be truthful, and say what I really think, however, judging by the reactions to a simple edit, the addition of harsh criticism will probably drive the typical UCP member into a monumental rage, possibly ending in a token headline on Fark involving nudity and a police taser.

I could lie, and say it is the most amazing thing in the world, but what purpose does that solve?

I have wasted my time twice in editing the post and fabricating an opinion, the O.P. is mislead and still angry about having his post edited.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    There will be no cheering here...
    I lol'd. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    i want to see the chop
    You can't, because Bigworm has decided to have a little strop and remove the links entirely.
    Thanks for all the fish

I wanna see the pic
    Self confessed boost junkie:)
    84' Nissan N12 EXA, E15ET turbo.....with upgraded turbo:)
    UCP's biggest Afro on a white man!!!

I wouldnt mind posting the pictures again.No problem.BUT if I did it would already be blasted to bits because of everyones loyalty and fear to/of the moderators and admin. of this site.Which is very typical of most sites so that isnt a big suprise.And I wouldnt post a picture if I was afraid of it being critiqued that is stupid.And I CERTAINLY know it isnt the best ever seen lol...that is saved for the over the top ultra NON-realistic chops.Anyway...its clear that this ISNT a democracy....LOL...I never said that.I know we the members are at the mercy of the rulers of the internet...no problem.Its clear that Wouter...Coventry...and "others" want...NO ...NEED controversy and drama in their "lives"...(i.e. online) lives.I dont so I will just say this and be done....I will attach the pics await the flaming of the loyal members and shrug it off as another instance of people clinging together to fight a common enemy...in this case someone that posted pictures that were to large...(shivers thinking.."Oh the humanity."Finally...LOL...I hated the posts with Mr Detroit metal BUT you must admit he really livened up the place didnt he?But alas he too was run off.since then the posts have dragged....and the views are lack-luster.Maybe I can help!!!...j/k.Without further ado.....the worst chop ever posted on U.C.P. and no...I wont get mad when I get flamed...lol...I dont care.Most people that comment on chops never post any work themselves.

i think thats actually a very good chop. i do like it.

and i used to do a lot of chopping, but nothing lately.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

What are those wheels off? They look effing awesome
    Self confessed boost junkie:)
    84' Nissan N12 EXA, E15ET turbo.....with upgraded turbo:)
    UCP's biggest Afro on a white man!!!

Not the worst chop here, buy a decent stretch.

The whining about having to follow rules you agreed to when joining the site doesn't do you any favours though.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by BIGWORM_25 View Post
    Coventry...and "others" want...NO ...NEED controversy and drama in their "lives"...(i.e. online) lives.I dont so I will just...
    ...kick up a fuss, edit posts, flounce about and make melodramatic speeches about "fighting a common enemy".

How is editing your oversized pictures, as per the guidelines, creating "controversy" or "drama"?

I also like the way that you demand that I should comment on your work if I am to edit your oversized images, then sneer about people who comment but don't post work.
    Thanks for all the fish

Nice chop, I like the way you cleaned the car. (door handles and badges)
    You might try to do something about the wheels. If you apply some shade on the wheels just under the edge of the fender, it might look a bit more realistic. (you know what i mean?)

But overall its a good chop

Thread Information